Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Shamim.Miah

***Mustafizur Rahman***

Recommended Posts

Since Mustafizur Rahman underwent a shoulder surgery in 2016, he has looked a different bowler.

Doesn't seem to have the same venom in his bowling, tends to lose control of his line and length.

 

It's very worrying. Wonderful young bowler, with immense talent. Yet a injury changes everything.

I hope he can fully recover and start to show improvement.

 

This thread is to follow Mustafizur. Lets hope he can make a strong comeback.

 

I tweet about Bangladesh Cricket: www.twitter.com/bangla13c (Do follow if you are interested).

Share this post


Link to post

First & foremost priority for Fizz must be his fitness. Since his debut for Bangladesh, he has played lil over 25 ODIs only. 

Sustained an injury midway during their SA tour as well.

Edited by Turning_track

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, velu said:

IPL is a greaveyard for mystery spinners :phehe: 

When your biggest weapon is your slower ball then that is a problem lol Our own Unadakat is going through that phase now. Not that he is setting the world ablaze. So far he is getting away. Day of reckoning will come soon where he will get pummelled into oblivion and we will never see him again.

Share this post


Link to post

Mustafiz was a one trick pony, his cutters bowled at 130 k n being a left hander worked for a while, now with injuries n batsmen being aware of his strengths since he doesnt have pace or much bounce or swing, he is found out, also being weak n over stretching himself trying to be fast medium effected his body, Unadkunt is a poor copy of mediocre Mustafiz who is decent for a minnow unit but not a great bowler by any means.

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎03‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 6:40 PM, chewy said:

Future great, needs to up his pace abit and add more muscle 

Injury set him back. Prior injury he was bowling around 140+ kph consistently.

His go to deliveries has always been the cutters and slower deliveries, hence we don't see him bowl 140+ often.

 

Bowled an excellent over against India in the Nidahas Final. If there's any genuine World Class bowler from BD its Mustafiz.

The other pacers are just about ok.

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎03‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 8:32 PM, Turning_track said:

First & foremost priority for Fizz must be his fitness. Since his debut for Bangladesh, he has played lil over 25 ODIs only. 

Sustained an injury midway during their SA tour as well.

Yeah. Needs to look after his body well. IPL is hectic.

I hope Rohit Sharma takes good care of him. Don't want another serious injury.

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎04‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 12:01 AM, MCcricket said:

Mustafiz was a one trick pony, his cutters bowled at 130 k n being a left hander worked for a while, now with injuries n batsmen being aware of his strengths since he doesnt have pace or much bounce or swing, he is found out, also being weak n over stretching himself trying to be fast medium effected his body, Unadkunt is a poor copy of mediocre Mustafiz who is decent for a minnow unit but not a great bowler by any means.

The Fizz in Nidahas Trophy clicked 145 Kph couple of times, slowly getting back to form/fitness.

 

Still think his not fully ready. IPL will be a good challenge to find out if his really 100% fit from injury.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Dinx - the Jinx said:

with all the #sandpapergate and #balltampering doing the rounds, do we really need a thread of Mushfiqu at this point.

You have to Fizz out all those #Sandpapergate dramas.

The focus will soon turn to IPL.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Dinx - the Jinx said:

with all the #sandpapergate and #balltampering doing the rounds, do we really need a thread of Mushfiqu at this point.

More like Musta - fizul Rahman. If you know what I mean :phehe:

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×