If you were to be reborn as a common mans in today's world - which country/city would you like to be born in ?

narenpande1

The most coveted Scandinavian countries ( Norway, Sweden ?) or the fabulous Singapore or the cultural and economic powerhouse Japan, would the lure of the powerful US or British passport still be most irresistible ? Or would you be ok being born as a common man in current India ?

or just about any other country ?

Edited by narenpande1

36 minutes ago, BeardedAladdin said:

Lol, passport ka Kya, achaar lagaoge. 80% of Americans don't even have a passport, they stay in their country for their entire lives. 

People everywhere are the same, they live the same boring, meaningless lives doing mundane, unmemorable things until they die. 

It's not as much about the country as it is the money, and social status. 

If if I had to choose, Being born into a wealthy Arab family is about as good as it gets, you own the country you belong to and can do whatever you want. I don't have to work a day in my life. 

What you said is common sense. What I meant was from the perspective of a common man ...uber privileged life is the same everywhere. Its the common man's life that is different.

I also meant it from the perspective of the future, that you want to be born as a common man in a country that has a bright and secure future and not a country in a major decline. For example most would prefer being born in Singapore compared to Greece.

I would choose Canada anyday.

Ridiculous amount of land and natural  resources  and wealth for a nation with 35-40 million population.

So far away from war and nuisance of the world. So close to a wealthy economy of 350 million in US. Not many people know that US-Canada trade is almost equal to US-China trade and Canada is just 2.5 % of China’s populationz 

Amazing schools and universities.

Great diversity. 

On 3/4/2018 at 7:42 AM, narenpande1 said:

I would choose Canada anyday.

Ridiculous amount of land and natural  resources  and wealth for a nation with 35-40 million population.

So far away from war and nuisance of the world. So close to a wealthy economy of 350 million in US. Not many people know that US-Canada trade is almost equal to US-China trade and Canada is just 2.5 % of China’s populationz 

Amazing schools and universities.

Great diversity. 

canada has one of the worst performing economy, uncontrolled immigration, lots of peacefuls coming in will be a shiznet pretty soon..go to Australia its everything that is Canda minus the uncontrolled immigration plus canada has 36 mil Aus has like 27 or something..plus they play cricket.

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

canada has one of the worst performing economy, uncontrolled immigration, lots of peacefuls coming in will be a shiznet pretty soon..go to Australia its everything that is Canda minus the uncontrolled immigration plus canada has 36 mil Aus has like 27 or something..plus they play cricket.

I m really really concerned with that thing though.... Lots n lots of them in GTA these days... and keeping on increasing!!!!! :facepalm::no:

2 hours ago, sarcastic said:

I m really really concerned with that thing though.... Lots n lots of them in GTA these days... and keeping on increasing!!!!! :facepalm::no:

see with canadian population around 36 mil and the breeding rates of certain sections of the society, it will be peaceful republic of kanadya pretty quickly..lolz..unless they get some sense. I find south asians to be most rigid, all other nationalities even Arabs seem to naturalize better. south asians will roam around with black BURQAS, skull caps etc, big beards, wonder why they left their countries if they still want to do all that. Greater problem is for all south asians to be caught in a back lash. Well..end of rant.

11 hours ago, Vilander said:

Canada has uncontrolled immigration ? From where ?

Edited by chapetmarunga

I am Aussie but I would like to be reborn in Australia again we have a great standard of living.

Advantages of living here in Australia:

1. Education - We have constantly rated very highly in education pushing the top 10 in the world.

2. Lifestyle - Awesome beaches, sport, nature our environment is awesome.

3. No Pollution

4. Rule of law

5. No corruption - Well not as much or as blatant like in a lot of countries I am sure there is corruption but not bad.

6. Sport - For such a small country population wise we always finish in the top end of the Olympics we give our kids lots of options to get involved in sport.

7. Medical research/innovation

8. Very laid back the people are open and friendly.

9. Wages. We get paid well in Australia for example we get paid for part time work about $19 a hour almost a 1000 rupees a hour, we get paid weekly.

Edited by Hydra