Dabur Amla career over????

13 minutes ago, Naila Makhdoom said:

Other senior batsmen are also failing but career over for him only? Why? Is it because he is Muslim ? 

Why does it have to be abut religion everytime. Our green brothers are the ones who built him up like the second coming of Don Bradman but he was good but not the greatest. Pakistan did not have a good batsman and let us be honest all of them were living vicariously thru him. So you are the one who has made it about religion. It is never abt religion on ICF. 

Why does it have to be abut religion everytime. Our green brothers are the ones who built him up like the second coming of Don Bradman but he was good but not the greatest. Pakistan did not have a good batsman and let us be honest all of them were living vicariously thru him. So you are the one who has made it about religion. It is never abt religion on ICF

Nonsense

Why do you have to deflect everything on to Pak fans, who are not the only ones to rate him highly?

Have you heard Gavaskar commentate when Amla is batting? The guy creams in his pants everytime Amla hits a 4.

And lol at your last comment..it mostly is about religion on ICF when it comes to Pakistani’s.

1 hour ago, cric_fan said:

Nonsense

Why do you have to deflect everything on to Pak fans, who are not the only ones to rate him highly?

Have you heard Gavaskar commentate when Amla is batting? The guy creams in his pants everytime Amla hits a 4.

And lol at your last comment..it mostly is about religion on ICF when it comes to Pakistani’s.

People in glass houses ... I think you get it.

Do you think for a  moment that if Amla was not your religion you would be glorifying him? He was good but not the walk on water status you give him.

It is the same reason why you glorify another mediocre spinner Moeen.

Let us not kid ourself over here but the only common denominator between Amla, Moeen, rashid and Tahir is religion. They are just not that great as you make it out to be.

Not your fault but being raised in Pakistan you have been programmed to hate us. End of the day we all our brothers and we still love you.

8 minutes ago, Bilal78 said:

No man, Your nice people at the end of the day, Today I'm not in the mood for hate.

It’s just banter, However Religion and all that shouldn’t come into this, there are some bad people in Pakistan and India, I was watching a documentary on BBC about Ind-Pak, it was called dangerous borders, there was this man in IND Kashmir and he said he lost his son, his Daughter in Law was widowed and he couldn’t walk(His leg had been blown up in a explosion), The mans son was young and healthy. The same happens in Pakistan and the man even mentioned that.

If I have caused any people to be upset than I am deeply sorry.

I am never in any mood for hate but I just took exception to his remark that ICF is hate. Let us have fun.

People in glass houses ... I think you get it.

Do you think for a  moment that if Amla was not your religion you would be glorifying him? He was good but not the walk on water status you give him.

It is the same reason why you glorify another mediocre spinner Moeen.

Let us not kid ourself over here but the only common denominator between Amla, Moeen, rashid and Tahir is religion. They are just not that great as you make it out to be.

Not your fault but being raised in Pakistan you have been programmed to hate us. End of the day we all our brothers and we still love you.

WTH are you waffling on about?? Where did I glorify Moeen? Where is Moeen rated highly? What do you mean YOU?

Maybe YOU are the one who is bitter because of their religion?

And no, I was not raised in Pakistan.

Let me tell you one thing..you Indian’s hate me more than I hate Indian’s. So don’t go on like you guys are angels because you are not.

I am never in any mood for hate but I just took exception to his remark that ICF is hate. Let us have fun.

I supposed you were not around when I was insulted on many occasions on this forum. The constants racist posts towards Pakistani’s & insults toward my religion. You must be a new member.

Though, of late, things have improved.
5 hours ago, Khota said:

Why does it have to be abut religion everytime. Our green brothers are the ones who built him up like the second coming of Don Bradman but he was good but not the greatest. Pakistan did not have a good batsman and let us be honest all of them were living vicariously thru him. So you are the one who has made it about religion. It is never abt religion on ICF. 

He's a gujju muslim btw, don't know why would green bros cheer for him? Religious obsession is way too high.

4 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Nonsense

You guys should bring back Inzy.

3 hours ago, cric_fan said:

WTH are you waffling on about?? Where did I glorify Moeen? Where is Moeen rated highly? What do you mean YOU?

Maybe YOU are the one who is bitter because of their religion?

And no, I was not raised in Pakistan.

Let me tell you one thing..you Indian’s hate me more than I hate Indian’s. So don’t go on like you guys are angels because you are not.

Irrespective of where you were born the hate is still strong. 

I have never seen Pakistani folks take up for any other player like the four I mentioned. I was not born yesterday and I know the reason. Go fool someone else.

3 hours ago, cric_fan said:

I supposed you were not around when I was insulted on many occasions on this forum. The constants racist posts towards Pakistani’s & insults toward my religion. You must be a new member.

Though, of late, things have improved.

I have never insulted anyone in my life irrespective of their race or religion. You should feel more than welcome on this forum. Consider this your home and us your brothers.