What is your Most Unforgettable Nightmare??

Lala

What is your Most Unforgettable Nightmare??  

10 members have voted

1. 1. My Dear Indian Posters, What is your most unforgettable nightmare in the history of Indian Cricket in major ICC events?

• Lost 1996 WC Semi Final to SL
    • Lost 2003 WC Final to Aus
    • Knocked out from 2007 WC due to losing to BAN
    • Lost 2014 T20WC Final to SL
    • Lost 2015 WC Semi Final to Aus
    • Lost 2016 T20WC Semi Final to WI
    • Lost 2017 CT Final to Pak

3 minutes ago, G_B_ said:

My nightmare is that Afridi forever stays 16

:offtopic: Arre yaar just vote. Afridi stays 16 or not is irrelevant to this topic. I created this poll very generously. 

My worse nightmar is seeing Dhoni playing for India last 5 years, undeserving, embaressing, bringing the whole team down, greedy old man, ,not even 30% the player he was n he knows it but no one will touch him n being the selfish guy he is will continue to pull the team down, Bas%$#@.

Edited by MCcricket

20 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

umar akmal n ahmed shehzad being comapred to kohli once......oh yeah thats pakistan nightmare

Ill go with 2003 WC

but watching indian team in 90s was quite a nightmare, watching highlights is also scary

Thanks. please vote bhai. I need statistcs

If it has already happened, it is not a nightmare . What you fear the most and if it comes true in your dreams, that is called a nightmare. The OP should be , which cricket event hurt you the most? My worst nightmare is India losing a cricket match to Pakistan in a WC, which has not happened till now. Ha!

Edited by coffee_rules

In Limited overs, World Cup takes priority...and that 2007 group stage exit is the worst, India actually got knocked out by SL but that defeat against effing Bangla stung the most,

I truly believed it was India’s greatest ODI batting line-up, but they flopped in two big games

1996 Wc SF.  That was the first match I saw all by myself after my dad taught me the rules of the game in QF against Pakistan. Since this was the second game I watched after the high I got from game against Pakistan, the loss impacted me a lot. 

Wcup loss 2003 also hurt a lot 

1996 Wc SF.  That was the first match I saw all by myself after my dad taught me the rules of the game in QF against Pakistan. Since this was the second game I watched after the high I got from game against Pakistan, the loss impacted me a lot. 

Wcup loss 2003 also hurt a lot 
96 hurt more as being younger I couldn't handle it maturely.

2003, though it hurt, I felt Aussies were too strong and making it to the finals itself felt great. Also being among friends helped me take my mind away from loss.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk