Sign in to follow this  
sourab10forever

Nidahas Snoozefest Trophy Match 1 : IND v SL | RPS,Colombo

Lol what happened to the world class team? :hysterical: Never thought minnow bashers would lose to a minnow. Anyway congratz SL. Pant's slow inning costed IND to reach 190. Better luck next time Indians.

5 minutes ago, Lala said:

Lol what happened to the world class team? :hysterical: Never thought minnow bashers would lose to a minnow. Anyway congratz SL. Pant's slow inning costed IND to reach 190. Better luck next time Indians.

Showing you true class aren't you?

1 hour ago, Lala said:

Yea we're playing a 2nd rung side, and still would beat your team. 

2 hours ago, Lala said:

loose they may to the great srilankan lions and bangladesh tigers in t20, they still wont use bottle caps or get caught fixing.. :p:

4 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

My Take on some indian players today-

Shikhar is in good form and is playing aggressively,could have won us the match but Pandey and Pant did not play well.

Pant was HORRIBLE..he was in too much of a hurry to hit his shots.

Dk batted better than Pant.

UNADKAT has no SKills except that SLOW BALL and now players know that he bowls Slow balls and target to hit his Slow Ball. we cannot play him even in T20's, he is not a complete bowler, he does not have Speed, does not have yorkers just has that Slow Ball.

though Shardul was very good in his second,third and fourth over but he had no clue what to do in first over , that means he should not be picked in T20.

washington was good.

pandey was Average.

raina and rohit failed.

Pant is NOT READY to PLAY for INDIA at present, he has temperament issue's or Skill Issue's.

I pray that this Chew@#$ Kunt gets battered so bad along that we never see him in Indian colors again, good riddance, sifarishi selections, Pandey is afraid to loose his spot n not playing the way he can, how did Shankar bowl?

20 minutes ago, MCcricket said:

I pray that this Chew@#$ Kunt gets battered so bad along that we never see him in Indian colors again, good riddance, sifarishi selections, Pandey is afraid to loose his spot n not playing the way he can, how did Shankar bowl?

like a trundler (which he is). however, he was somewhat better than I'd expected.

2 hours ago, Vijy said:

like a trundler (which he is). however, he was somewhat better than I'd expected.

He is in the team becausre of Niranjan Shah, his useless son is also a sifarishi capt for Saurashtra, he pushes gujjus n now its political

1 hour ago, MCcricket said:

He is in the team becausre of Niranjan Shah, his useless son is also a sifarishi capt for Saurashtra, he pushes gujjus n now its political

Yeah don't get me started with his son. How his son has played 115 Ranji matches with a first class average of 28. And he is captain. Shameful nepotism. :wall:

9 hours ago, Vilander said:

guys chill we are winning this..undercut is leading the attack well...offcutters slower ones...guy has skill...

right next to Starc and Rabbada..for sure..top talent.

You gave 75 in power play no way you can win away from India minus 

regular pace attack on one of smallest ground .

9 hours ago, Vilander said:

guys chill we are winning this..undercut is leading the attack well...offcutters slower ones...guy has skill...

right next to Starc and Rabbada..for sure..top talent.

You gave 75 in power play no way you can win away from India minus 

regular pace attack on one of smallest ground .

10 hours ago, asterix said:

Unadkat won’t even get in Afghanistan team... Amazing he’s playing for India...

Afghanistan need help right now because they not playing in Asian sub continet plus 50 over game they are too poor under Rashid captaincy 

10 hours ago, Unstable Joe said:

Actually no. Unadkat - 11.67, Thakur - 12.00

Axar 4 over might 29 or less but Small ground was reasons he was not pick 

But BcCi not awares of all matches on same venue

13 hours ago, S_pace said:

Shradul should be played in it20s as he's fast and has Yorkers and slow bowls unlike Unadkat who's only dependent upon slower ones. He's better backup player.

He has potential to be MOM VS BD

he will learn 

Quick question from a long time scatter-brained lurker looking to improve his focus for cricket

Hey all,

I’ve been a lurker on this forum for a while! And decided to finally get involved!

Been playing amateur cricket regularly for a few years (not amazingly talented but a fairly handy legspin/recklessly aggressive lower order batsman!), but have been in love with the sport for a LIFETIME!

A quick question on nootropics, has anyone tried them for cricket?

I have a few friends who recommend them, but personally Im not too sure or sold on the effects.

It would be great to hear your thoughts on them, whether they helped you game or not, do you have any recommendations. Many thanks!

Anuj

P.S. I'm sorry I didn't know where to post this, admin please feel free to move/remove this

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.