Still no KL Rahul

Kohli not even captain today or anywhere near the squad. Lol at those people trying to point the blame for his unjustifiable exclusion squarely at Kohli. I always said that Kohli wasn't responsible for his exclusion and that it was part of wider systemic agenda. lol at regionlists for attacking Kohli for KLs exclusion. 

8 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

Kohli not even captain today or anywhere near the squad. Lol at those people trying to point the blame for his unjustifiable exclusion squarely at Kohli. I always said that Kohli wasn't responsible for his exclusion and that it was part of wider systemic agenda. lol at regionlists for attacking Kohli for KLs exclusion. 

Kohli is the captain and if wishes can take Rahul in playing XI against all odds. He can fight his way to remove Kumble but cant ensure Rahul in playing XI? He does not want Rahul in the team and leader of this conspiracy angle.

39 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Kohli is the captain and if wishes can take Rahul in playing XI against all odds. He can fight his way to remove Kumble but cant ensure Rahul in playing XI? He does not want Rahul in the team and leader of this conspiracy angle.

Lol...chewtiyapa in proliferation mode here. Kohli wasn't even apparently influential enough to prevent the nation's great hero Anil Kumble from including Kuldeep in 4th test vs Aus. But now suddenly he has developed powers to ensure KL Rahul's exclusion by remote control from Delhi.

Do you guys even run your conspiracy theories over in your head to ensure they make sense before realising them into the public domain. May want to do that next time. 

Or Maybe Kohli gave BCCI an ultimatum, let me control KL Rahul's selection destiny or I walk? Clearly Kohli has an agenda against southies; Shankar, Pandey, Sundar and DK had to secretly cross out other names on the team sheet and write their own in place, otherwise none of them would have played today. 

Edited by mancalledsting
11 minutes ago, Jimmy Cliff said:

There is no mystery. He's a threat to Rohit and Dhawan who are both Kohli's pets. Had he been as useless as Rahane or a journeyman he'd have got multiple chances by now. Unfortunately he's relatively young and has talent to burn so has to wait in the "queue".

100 percent agree.