DK > Pant

2 minutes ago, The Dark Horse said:

Not to be harsh on Pant. Agree that he's young and needs time. Just to point out the hype for him as against the blasting that DK is receiving here on ICF.

Don't get too excited.  DK is just another Rayudu.  A spare tyre who's getting a shot at the squad of 15 because Dhoni is on the decline.  

34 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Don't get too excited.  DK is just another Rayudu.  A spare tyre who's getting a shot at the squad of 15 because Dhoni is on the decline.  

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

Don't know about Pant.  But DK > Manish Pandey in T20s, no question.   Reverse for ODIs.   

Pant is young, and developing.  Smart fans won't rush to judgement on him.  Can't say the same about moroniacs.

I quite agree. In T20s, DK is quite decent. However, I'd not classify him in the same category as Rayudu in ODIs.

3 hours ago, sandeep said:

Don't know about Pant.  But DK > Manish Pandey in T20s, no question.   Reverse for ODIs.   

Pant is young, and developing.  Smart fans won't rush to judgement on him.  Can't say the same about moroniacs.

There is no questions about dks ability . Purely based on array of shots , only AB is better imo . Shame that he's a mental midget , but in T20s coming down the order you hardly play 20 balls on an average and that gives him very little options of choking . If I consistently need 40 runs of 25 balls him along with raina would be my first picks