Risabh Pant - Second Impression

velu

Really struggled to score . Was trying to hit from ball 1 , but end result is not that good.

He was forcing himself and trying to hit everthing and mistiming half the balls that he faced. 

Struggled in his  first game as well vs windies  .

Verdict:-

DK looks better than him . Should be given few more chances before conclsuing anything. 

rishabh-pant-facebook_806x605_4148413021

1 minute ago, velu said:

Really struggled to score . Was trying to hit from ball 1 , but end result is not that good.

He was forcing himself and trying to hit everthing and mistiming half the balls that he faced. 

Struggled in his  first game as well vs windies  .

Verdict:-

DK looks better than him . Should be given few more chances before conclsuing anything. 

Are you describing MS Dhoni?

looks a KID ...has Kiddish Attitude, should take a single of first ball and then start hitting after the third ball.

i wnt to bat and hit the first ball and was caught..my coach gave me a lecture for 3 sessions spread over three weeks as we played once a week. 

this guy wont suceed if he plays like this..he is trying too hard and is not confident. he has to try n score a single of first three balls and then start hitting.

Just now, mancalledsting said:

Yes, most of those statistics were amassed during an innings that ultimately cost us the match. SouthAfrican rookies on same wicket demonstrated what the true par was. Even pandey looked impressive batting on that wicket. 

you shld either take the stats or leave the stats :p: 

pandy and dhoni partnership - its like a guru sishya partnership 

7 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

Yes, most of those statistics were amassed during an innings that ultimately cost us the match. SouthAfrican rookies on same wicket demonstrated what the true par was. Even pandey looked impressive batting on that wicket. 

Those stats are from 30 innings put together.

Talking about that specific match..More like Chahal proved he can't bowl with wet ball without conceding 60+ runs in 4 overs.. how come that rookie didn't demonstrate how to win a T20 series at home ? Last time i checked it was India that won the series :weights:

Is that supposed to be a dig at pant ? Saffer Rookie proved his worth and Indian rookie turned out to be hopeless ??? Is that what you are trying to say??

Edited by Rasgulla
1 minute ago, Rasgulla said:

Those stats are from 30 innings put together.

Talking about that specific match..More like Chahal proved he can't bowl with wet ball without conceding 60+ runs in 4 overs.. how come that rookie didn't demonstrate how to win a T20 series at home ? Last time i checked it was India that won the series :weights:

OMG, not this chewt again

3 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

OMG, not this chewt again

It was started by a chewt who questioned stats posted by Admin:phew: Don't run away from the stats. 

How did rookie do in t20i decider ?? 7(17) Atleast our Pant can score run a ball in T20I than a saffer rookie. 

7 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

Depends on global impression also. Stats alone would lead you conclude that Karun Nair is next Graeme pollock

Doubt Stats will ever say such a thing... provide us stats that says Nair is better than Pollack. I disagree with that statement. 

Edited by Rasgulla