Risabh Pant - Second Impression

velu

25 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

Vastly over--rated

People's hate of ODI cricket's best ever wicket keeper Batsman Dhoni has caused them to over-rate Pant, Samson etc

Not fit to lace Dhoni's shoes

I want dhoni out now and retired . Never play for india again . Period . Full stop 

but no doubts on icf the hate for dhoni has meant massive over rating of some keepers in India fc cricket . Pant is very over rated . Kid is a few season away form being ready imo . Every time sit down to watch him wanting to be thrilled but always dissapointed. At times he bats like a blindness slogger . Heaving across line and losing body shape , very over rated 

10 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Knifes are out ,if Pandey's been gifted so many chances why not Pant..he deserves to play in top four continuously for a longer run ....he will come good

Infact its the opposite. He has been crowned as second coming of Bradman on ICF without even playing any international cricket. He has to perform for a fair amount of time to be even considered a permanent for top 15 selections. So instead of crowning him and giving all special attention, he should have been treated same way as other newbies/in line players. 

8 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

stats are the same i.e. numerical averages, whether they are from 1970 or 2010s. What you're talking about when not being able to compare stats from different eras is the need for wider interpretation (part of which is global impression). So again that takes me back to my original point, you can't go by stats alone. Again, another post by you proving my original point. The turds just keep on coming from you

More like my turd is falling on your ridiculous comparisions. Stats are reliable when you use it in right way. Not compare crap from 50 yrs with someone who played 6 x more matches. You have no point. :phehe: 

What's next find a guy who played 2 matches and compare his stats with 340 matches and say hey look "I proved it". He pointed our stats for last series but you went full on "mancalledsting" mode..

1 hour ago, mancalledsting said:

cfec72dea85b920f707846326bdfdbe9--crazy-

Graeme Pollock Test avg 60.97  First Class avg 54.67

Karun Nair Test avg 62.33 First Class avg 52.44

Now please follow the instructions outlined above. Your only chance for a cure. 

I understand what you were pointing out to them regarding stats.........but ooooooh that is sacrilege puting Graeme Pollock and Nair In the same sentence ...lol 

17 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

More like my turd is falling on your ridiculous comparisions. Stats are reliable when you use it in right way. Not compare crap from 50 yrs with someone who played 6 x more matches. You have no point. :phehe: 

What's next find a guy who played 2 matches and compare his stats with 340 matches and say hey look "I proved it". He pointed our stats for last series but you went full on "mancalledsting" mode..

well done, Keep up the MSD chamcha giri 

4 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

Every post you ever give in this forum goes back to Dhoni/CSK. I comment on Sachin now and then, past player. Real good comparison, Dhoni ki chamchi

Senile.. you are the who said Dhoni on first page when the topic is about Pant.

You are the who is talking about csk when no one even mentioned it. :phehe:You lost the plot as usual.. Ailiaaa ka chamcha

1 minute ago, SK_IH said:

hope pant gets a chance in top 3 or 4 this series, rohit or dhawan should have been rested for series as well,now they will hog the opening position,it should have been a complete novice side,if we can rest all main bowlers why not batsman 

to stroke their fragile egos and make them feel like kings of the universe while they are scoring runs against Sri Lankas and Bangladeshs.

3 minutes ago, Vijy said:

to stroke their fragile egos and make them feel like kings of the universe while they are scoring runs against Sri Lankas and Bangladeshs.

this is a useless tournament anyways and  ind have given themselves no chance to do anything in this tournament with the bowling attack they picked,so it was great chance to play all the hopefuls

16 hours ago, Sgattick10 said:

Posting this match thread, agree with Manju surprisingly 

Manju making a good point - play Panth as opener thats where he gets most of his runs in domestic cricket.. give him the confidence in his comfort position... 

Pretty sure he's been batting in the middle order this season

8 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

Senile.. you are the who said Dhoni on first page when the topic is about Pant.

You are the who is talking about csk when no one even mentioned it. :phehe:You lost the plot as usual.. Ailiaaa ka chamcha

Lol, person with no integrity who habitually lies like you shouting insults to me is equivalent of dog barking in my ear. Carry on doggy, your masters who enocourage you will keep handing you bones.