Rahul

Raina

DK bose

Shankar

Sundar

Chahal

Siraj

Thakur 

Bowling still looks weak....Shankar did ok with the ball today but he is more of a batsman who can roll his arm over. No matter how poor Unadkut is he gets in on experience :((

Based on the current squad I think we can afford only one of Shankar or Pant

Bring big players back. If India lose to Bangla it will be an utter humiliation. BCCI wanted to equal the level of Indian side according to other 2 sides in order to make a fair competition. But never thought they would send a depleted side like such. Only Rohit,Dhawan & DK are experienced fellows. All others are IPL heroes :cantstop: 

Edited by Lala
39 minutes ago, maniac said:

Dhawan

Rahul

Pant/Shankar

Rohit

Raina

DK

Sundar

Thakur

Unadkut

Siraj

Chahal

no point wasting Pant or Shankar low down the order and Raina gets in for his ability to bowl and he is better of coming low down the order

Unadcutter was so toothless (and Thakur too) that even a part-timer like Hooda may do better. they have to give hooda chances in this series. he's the only one in the entire team with a T20 SR of close to 150 barring panta.

16 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Interesting everyone picking Dhawan . As for months on icf I was told he was terrible t20 player :giggle:

he was a pretty ordinary T20 player. had a genuinely great run over the past 5 T20 innings. but still too early to tell if he has turned the corner or if it's a flash in the pan.

22 minutes ago, kirkutfan said:

Same 11 as the next game, with one change. KL replaces DK. Pant gets a run as a wicketkeeper batsman

hooda should also play. our bowling was so ordinary that even selecting a part-timer like hooda in place of unadcutter would make sense.

Dhawan, Rohit, Rahul (wk), Raina, Shankar, Pant, Hooda, Sundar, Axar (or Chahal depending on conditions), Unadcutter, Siraj

Team bats till 9 (Axar) and has 7 bowling options (Raina, Shankar, Hooda, Sundar, Axar, Cutter, Siraj).

Siraj had 2 bad games, but I feel it was more due to nervousness than lack of talent. DK has not done anything wrong but we need to look beyond him for future players (who'll be around for a long time span). Although Pant has looked unconvincing he needs a longer rope IMO.

1 minute ago, PSB_Zone said:

They have to play rahul and hv to play pant at top. Rohit at 4 like he does for MI

Dhwan

Pant

Rahul

Rohit

Raina

Hooda

Shankar

Akshar

Unadkat

Thakur

Chahal

I doubt if even Rohit can score fast from ball 1. Coming in at 4 could mean that there are about 10 overs left, and instant acceleration will be important. otherwise seems like a good lineup.

7 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Interesting everyone picking Dhawan . As for months on icf I was told he was terrible t20 player :giggle:

he was. if he starts to do well, everyone will pick. there is a logic behind selection and nonselection. He is determined to do well in T20s he said that in one of his interview sometime back.