Kohli hates KL Rahul and is holding him back

44 minutes ago, velu said:

kohli might be crap in team selection but i really dont think he is biased against any player ..

probably team wanted to try rahul as an opener , ( he flopped as #4 against SL against that one series wonder danajaya ) 

He is biased in favor of certain players like the one with the paunch and the one with the moonch that he is willing to leave out other deserving ones.

Edit...not mishra :p:

Edited by beetle
2 hours ago, SK_IH said:

may be you were butthurt over the last few days with rightful criticism coming virat's way for his selection blunder regarding kl,

koi baat nahi ab nahi kahega koi jab tak dobara drop na kare,khush re

yeah- I must have been very butt hurt that Kohli has a superlative record as Indian captain. I hate being proved right. I also never knew that Kohli was the supreme leader of Indian cricket with totalitarian powers. I assumed other beyond the captain had powers...silly me. you must be right to attribute KL's non selection purely to VK. well done...

14 hours ago, mancalledsting said:

yeah- I must have been very butt hurt that Kohli has a superlative record as Indian captain. I hate being proved right. I also never knew that Kohli was the supreme leader of Indian cricket with totalitarian powers. I assumed other beyond the captain had powers...silly me. you must be right to attribute KL's non selection purely to VK. well done...

Apart from Kohli,who is powerful enough to pull strings ,you tell me

1 hour ago, mancalledsting said:

Erm I dunno, how about the President, Vice President, the Chief Exec, the Secretary (who was recently instrumental in giving Anukul Roy prescience over other talent in U19WC), Srini Mama and so on. This surely wasn't a serious question was it? 

Hmm looks like you would point fingers at anyone but Kohli and circumvent something that is obvious,keep it up you're doing a good job

1 minute ago, express bowling said:

Are 3 matches enough to pronounce anyone a failure in any format or position , leave alone a special talent like Rahul  !!

I don't think so.

when other established batsmen were doing well , they wont drop them to give chances to rahul 

4 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Who was doing well at No.4 in ODIs for us  ?

he was competing with openers rohit and dhawan .. 

he was given chances at #4 and he failed .. its totally unwise to replace the set  openers to accomodate him 

3 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Why was he not given 10 ODIs at No.4  ?

if we have 3/4 players waiting in  the pipeline , do you think everyone will get continuous 10 games ?

players should grab chances when they get it ...  he failed and he was benched .. again he got chances

i really dont think its wise to give chance to the player till he establishes himeself

13 minutes ago, velu said:

if we have 3/4 players waiting in  the pipeline , do you think everyone will get continuous 10 games ?

players should grab chances when they get it ...  he failed and he was benched .. again he got chances

i really dont think its wise to give chance to the player till he establishes himeself

Who were the 3 or 4 batsmen challenging Rahul for the No.4 ODI slot  ?

Moreover, Team managements should have an eye for talent   When you have LOI batters like Kohli, Dhoni or Rahul ... you give them a long rope. The special  talent is there for all to see.

Edited by express bowling
2 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Who were the 3 or 4 batsmen challenging Rahul for the No.4 ODI slot  ?

Moreover, Team managements should have an eye for talent   When you have LOI batters like Kohli, Dhoni or Rahul ... you give them a long rope. The extra talent is there for all to see.

i clearly said he got #4 slot because HIS FAVORITE OPENING slot was  not available ..

still he got chance and he didnt utilize it ..

i created a thread about giving long rope to Rahul :biggrin:

Edited by velu