World Cup Super selector

kabira

Re: World Cup Super selector Minimum players from each team: 1 Maximum players from each team: 3 Minimum bowlers: 6 Maximum bowlers: 8 Minimum wicketkeepers: 2 Maximum wicketkeepers: 3 You have to select 2 Power Plays: one Normal and one for Super 8 stages. Negatives would be counted in PP 4 Subs would be automatically put into and substitution would be unlimited Point System BATTING Run scored: 1 pt Dismissed (except bowlers): -10 pts Bonus Points: 100s +50 150s +100 200(if possible) + 200 BOWLING: Wicket: 25 pts Maiden over: 10 pts Every 5 runs conceded: -1 pt Bonus Points 5 wickets in innings +100 Hat trick +200 FIELDING: Catch: 10 pts Stumping: 20 pts Run out (direct): 20 pts Run out (indirect / per player): 10 pts You can add more rules for strike rate if u like

Re: World Cup Super selector In PPs everything of your players playing in that match would be doubled suppose you have two batsmans playing in that match from your team First scored 50 runs and takes a catch and he is out while batting Second scored a duck 2 * { ( 50 - 10 + 10) + ( -10) } for the match

Re: World Cup Super selector

why you want to double everything?? It makes system really complicated and I am not sure if we can automate that.
well thats a point of powerplay. Suppose a person selected many players from two teams mainly. He/She would like to get the maximum points of them when both of these teams are playing. If this makes complicated then you can get rid of it

Re: World Cup Super selector

Can anyone help me input teams into database? I need squads for all 16 teams. Is anyone willing to help?
You can get the squads of every team on this link: WC 2007 Click on the "Teams" at the right hand side next to "stats". You'll get the squads of every team and their records(career stats) too.