Reason behind Mohammed Shammi's decline

guys....Support him at this hour.

He is a Powerful Strong Bowler and I expect him to bounce back till he has the Pace.

All fast bowers are Super Humans physically and he may bounce back fast.

he is the best pace talent we have in india and we or BCCI has/have to support him, if we don't and let his private life spoil his career, it will be his LOSS and INDIA's LOSS too.

As far as I understand Shammi and Bumrah are Our real fast bowlers and definitely better than BHUVI ,ishant and Umesh.

Second strong of bowlers like saini,shardul and others also don't stand anywhere close to SHAMMI.

BCCI should get some one to help out and sort out his family Issue's so that he can focus on his career well. this is Simple and can be sorted out by some Counseller.

his wife is behaving as if he is a villian, i don't think so. 

it could be issue's from Both Sides too. All of us support only the Lady but it could be both's fault.

Edited by vishalvirsingh
5 minutes ago, beetle said:

What is the wife supposed to do if he is sleeping around? Worship him just because he has pace?

If you cheat, don't expect the spouse to accept it and live with it. Ghar mein to danda padega .

If he can't perform with this ghar ka side shows, he should either sort out his problems or get better at hiding them.

People who are cheated on feel humiliated, hurt and very often vengeful ( irrespective of gender).He played with fire knowing it can burn.

That was a Serious Attack on me dear.....I am Vishal Vir Singh and Not Mohammed Shammi.

Cheers:)

19 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

That was a Serious Attack on me dear.....I am Vishal Vir Singh and Not Mohammed Shammi.

When 'you 'means....when 'someone '...

Sorry for the misunderstanding it caused.

The explanation is about how the spouses of cheaters are likely to behave. 

Can't blame them .People react insanely when their heart breaks.

22 minutes ago, vishalvirsingh said:

You are but you are not his wife so you have no idea what has been going on. 

I am not sure what gives you the right to tell her get a counsellor and get it sorted because M Shammi is a cricketer .

5 hours ago, beetle said:

What is the wife supposed to do if he is sleeping around? Worship him just because he has pace?

If you cheat, don't expect the spouse to accept it and live with it. Ghar mein to danda padega .

If he can't perform with this ghar ka side shows, he should either sort out his problems or get better at hiding them.

People who are cheated on feel humiliated, hurt and very often vengeful ( irrespective of gender).He played with fire knowing it can burn.

Cheating although immoral is not a crime. Meaning marriage can dissolve as a result. But the cheating spouse can not be arrested for a crime. Shami has to get a divorce.

3 hours ago, Vilander said:

Cheating although immoral is not a crime. Meaning marriage can dissolve as a result. But the cheating spouse can not be arrested for a crime. Shami has to get a divorce.

True.

Unless he cheated with a married woman. That silly law is still there although hardly used.

Cheating allegations will only harm ( or or increase in certain stud guys :p:)his reputation and show him as unprofessional since she alleged he did it on tours. Allegations of some girl in bangalore which would be NCA.

The other accusation of physical and mental abuse are serious.

13 hours ago, vishalvirsingh said:

guys....Support him at this hour.

He is a Powerful Strong Bowler and I expect him to bounce back till he has the Pace.

All fast bowers are Super Humans physically and he may bounce back fast.

he is the best pace talent we have in india and we or BCCI has/have to support him, if we don't and let his private life spoil his career, it will be his LOSS and INDIA's LOSS too.

As far as I understand Shammi and Bumrah are Our real fast bowlers and definitely better than BHUVI ,ishant and Umesh.

Second strong of bowlers like saini,shardul and others also don't stand anywhere close to SHAMMI.

BCCI should get some one to help out and sort out his family Issue's so that he can focus on his career well. this is Simple and can be sorted out by some Counseller.

his wife is behaving as if he is a villian, i don't think so. 

it could be issue's from Both Sides too. All of us support only the Lady but it could be both's fault.

Not supporting her because she is lady. For every male flirt there is a female  who is involved. So it's not the that ladies are symbol of honesty. Who is correct or wrong has to happen on case to case basis rather than on who is male or female. She too is a divorcee, so she also has a failed past as well. She has given evidence of chat screenshots and that is why she is probably getting more support than Shami.

She has revealed all the whatsapp conversations of Shami with other women to the media. Looks like the guy had no control on his loda. Moreover, he is a chutiya for not having password on his phone or not keeping the phone all the time with him.

I have a feeling that he has been wanting divorce for quite some time, but she didn't. Hence, he started treating her badly or completely ignoring her and continued with his merry ways. She couldn't take it anymore and decided to go public.

Agar Husband is not happy and wants divorce then woman should give. Same goes the other way. No point in continuing if one is simply not happy with his/her partner. 

Edited by WC2011INDIA