Md Shami has extramarital affairs, his family tried to kill me, says wife; pacer denies allegations

rkt.india

https://www.rvcj.com/shamis-wife-accuses-extramarital-affairs-shares-dirty-chats-online/

This morning, we were shocked to see some chats of Indian cricket Mohammad Shami. Looks as if he’s in deep mess because if we believe reports by ABP news, his wife has accused him of extramarital affairs and has also leaked a few chat screenshots.

Yes, we saw some chat screenshots shared by Hasin Jahan on social media. She has alleged that Shami has extra-marital affairs with not one but multiple women. These alleged chats with his girlfriends has left us confused. Are these his real chats? Is his wife’s profile hacked?

As per reports, Jahan found Shami’s phone in his BMW. She also found male contraceptives. While speaking to ABP news, she said,

If true this will dent his chances in Indian team as well .

she claims 

Everyone in their family used to torture me. His mother and brother used to abuse me. The tortures continued till 2-3 am in the morning. They even wanted to kill me. I tried to convince myself for the sake of my family and daughter but he kept on harassing me and when I found those obscene chats with multiple women, all hell broke. I cannot tolerate this anymore and I have decided to take legal actions with all the available evidence.”

1 hour ago, Stuge said:

If true this will dent his chances in Indian team as well .

Don't think so.

If vijay and ganguly's chances did not get dented, shami should be fine.As long his bowling is fine .

Is this the mystery of his dodgy knees?:thinking:

Even if real, miyan biwi will settle and blame some hacker or nephew.

Edited by beetle

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

Don't think so.

If vijay and ganguly's chances did not get dented, shami should be fine.

Even if real, miyan biwi will settle and blame some hacker or nephew.

Ganguly ka kya hua ?

Vijay's case wasn't blown out but shami will be blown out because of Pakistani connection :P

He will be karar desh Dhrohi lol

Edited by Stuge

5 minutes ago, Stuge said:

Ganguly ka kya hua ?

Vijay's case wasn't blown out but shami will be blown out because of Pakistani connection :P

Ganguly had a full blown extra marital affair with actress Nagma. It was in the media and his family intervened anf made him go back to wife.

Vijay's case was far more serious and crossed way too many lines. Having and affair with a collegues wife .

Edited by beetle

7 minutes ago, Stuge said:

Not unless he leaves his Indian wife and marries the Pakistani one.

If he is just messing around, people will not care.

I still think this is a hoax. He has too many dushman's in the virtual world and someone is probably trying to hurt his image of a ' sleeveless wearing wife 's loving husband'.

2 minutes ago, beetle said:

I still think this is a hoax. He has too many dushman's in the virtual world and someone is probably trying to hurt his image of a ' sleeveless wearing wife 's loving husband'.

We will know this soon.

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Not that I beleive but agar if it comes out true then I want to add

“Sab Murali Vijay ki sangti ka asar hai.”

Kali yug hain bhai, ab future mein Tiger Woods bhi sant maana jayega.

India fast bowler Mohammed Shami has in the past stood up for his wife against social media trolls, but it seems like it was all just cosmetic.

In stunning revelations made by his wife Hasin Jahan, the Indian pacer has been accused of being unfaithful in the marriage.

She has also accused him of torturing her both mentally and physically for over two years.

Stunning reports by ABP News and Bhaskar Hindi reveal that Jehan shared photographs, including screenshots of the fast bowler’s alleged chats with multiple women. Jahan claimed she found Shami’s phone along with some male contraceptives hidden in his BMW car.

Jahan plans to take legal actions against her husband and his family members, whom she has accused of torture and attempt to kill her.

Shami is currently in Dharamsala for the Deodhar Trophy tri-series.

http://www.rediff.com/cricket/report/india-pacer-shami-allegedly-had-multiple-affairs-tortured-wife/20180307.htm

40 minutes ago, beetle said:

Just switch on ABP news , Shami's wife is giving interview and this news is true

hope he had some prenuptial agreement looks like a estranged wifes strikeback at a celebrity spouse's public life/image, this should be sub judice, need to let a court hear both sides and decide. Personal life dont care what he does, till the time he bowls well. Adultery is not punishable offence, it is grounds for dissolution of marriage and in case of Shami a fat alimony payment for the wife, but if he follows islamic personal law then he can get married to multiple women right ? messy.