Md Shami has extramarital affairs, his family tried to kill me, says wife; pacer denies allegations

rkt.india

3 minutes ago, beetle said:

:shock:That is extreme.

On cricket grounds ?

Or discipline ?

Can't be on morality grounds? 

Yeah even I think it's too early to dismiss him ,must be on disciplinary grounds .bcci is very strict with players if it hurts the image of team India in Any way 

I thought extra marital affairs are allowed in Islam that's why guys can have as many wives as they want. She is calling it "extra marital affair" before he marries again to finish him off because he and his family must be treating her badly. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. 

Edited by WC2011INDIA

12 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Let the accusations  be proved.

No one should be indicted based on accusations only.

Yes. Allegations of harassment and domestic violence are serious charges and if it is true then Shami's wife should file a case and let the law takes it's course instead of washing dirty linen in public.

Edited by Mosher

Dragging BCCI into it now. 

“I am facing domestic violence since last two years. He has also married a Pakistani girl and went to see her while returning from the South Africa tour.

“I asked Shami to take me to Dharamsala along with him but he refused. He even called me from there and abused me. He is having multiple affairs. Wherever the Indian team travels, a guy named Kuldeep supplies girls to him. BCCI is also not doing anything on this,” Jahan was later quoted as saying in the India TV report

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/mohammed-shami-hits-out-terms-news-of-domestic-abuse-infidelity-as-conspiracy/story-UIJTSjPAd8WpmC8VLRhDSO.html

Edited by Mosher

29 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Let the accusations  be proved.

No one should be indicted based on accusations only.

his wife shared his phone chats, extramarital affair thing might true for sure. trying kill thing is i dont believe.

27 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Also why should a cricketer be removed for extra marital affairs?

Shane warne cough cough...

Ball tampering, Drug usage, betting, spot fixing, match fixing, beating other players and other Pak fast bowler antics are the only serious allegations in cricket.

true. Ganguly and Azhar are previous examples who kept playing with those affairs. 

18 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Dragging BCCI into it now. 

“I am facing domestic violence since last two years. He has also married a Pakistani girl and went to see her while returning from the South Africa tour.

“I asked Shami to take me to Dharamsala along with him but he refused. He even called me from there and abused me. He is having multiple affairs. Wherever the Indian team travels, a guy named Kuldeep supplies girls to him. BCCI is also not doing anything on this,” Jahan was later quoted as saying in the India TV report

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/mohammed-shami-hits-out-terms-news-of-domestic-abuse-infidelity-as-conspiracy/story-UIJTSjPAd8WpmC8VLRhDSO.html

how did he meet that Pakistani girl? he went to Pakistan? 

Edited by rkt.india