Md Shami has extramarital affairs, his family tried to kill me, says wife; pacer denies allegations

rkt.india

9 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

his wife shared his phone chats, extramarital affair thing might true for sure. trying kill thing is i dont believe.

Accusation of domestic violence is the material issue here.

Extramarital affair is a family issue ...  should not be linked to team selection.

54 minutes ago, Mosher said:

Yes. Allegations of harassment and domestic violence are serious charges and if it is true then Shami's wife should file a case and let the law takes it's course instead of washing dirty linen in public.

lol you think rich, influential people go to jail. He'll probably bribe the police & get off. Even now I doubt there will be any investigation. She'll just be labelled as a liar & be told to take it.

Edited by chapetmarunga

1 hour ago, WC2011INDIA said:

I thought extra marital affairs are allowed in Islam that's why guys can have as many wives as they want. She is calling it "extra marital affair" before he marries again to finish him off because he and his family must be treating her badly. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. 

Islam allows polygynous marriages, not extra-marital affairs.

“...marry women of your choice, two or three, or four; but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one ... That will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice”

[Holy Qur'an - an-Nisa’ (the Women) 4:3] 

Islam allows polygyny (with a max. limit of 4) under strictest of conditions (equal treatment and ability to look after every wife financially, psychologically, physically etc).

Also a wife before she marries can always stipulate in her marriage contract that she does not wish her husband to take a second wife. If he does not adhere to it; the wife has the right to annul the marriage contract.

Edited by van_Anzah

14 minutes ago, chapetmarunga said:

lol you think rich, influential people go to jail. He'll probably bribe the police & get off. Even now I doubt there will be any investigation. She'll just be labelled as a liar & be told to take it.

her family is influential as well.

58 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Accusation of domestic violence is the material issue here.

Extramarital affair is a family issue ...  should not be linked to team selection.

Once the court proceedings start then Shami may miss matches due to some hearings where his presence may be mandatory. Maybe one reason it is wise to not pick a player whose availability might be a concern. 

38 minutes ago, chapetmarunga said:

She has chosen to spill it to media. That has done a lot of loss to Shaming. His contract is not renewed apparently. A big blow in itself even before litigation starts. Damage has already ben done. Now ots case of how Shami can restrict the impact of this.

3 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Once the court proceedings start then Shami may miss matches due to some hearings where his presence may be mandatory. Maybe one reason it is wise to not pick a player whose availability might be a concern. 

Punishing someone based on allegations,  before being proved guilty,  is the issue here.

Everyone is innocent until  proven guilty.

5 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Punishing someone based on allegations,  before being proved guilty,  is the issue here.

Everyone is innocent until  proven guilty.

His wife has said that he was meeting some girl during tours and that is one ground BCCI can take action upon , isn't it. 

6 minutes ago, express bowling said:

That is a personal and family matter.

As I posted above, I think  it is up to BCCI to renew contract or not because contract is not a permanent employment. BCCI is technically safe in this imo.

Shami better prove this is all rubbish if it actually is and then maybe BCCI will consider him during next contract renewal period.

Edited by Straight Drive

5 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

As I posted above, I think  it is up to BCCI to renew contract or not because contract is not a permanent employment. BCCI is technically safe in this imo.

Question is ...  how fair is it to take steps based on allegations 

5 minutes ago, Straight Drive said:

Shami better prove this is all rubbish if it actually is and then maybe BCCI will consider him during next contract renewal period.

Onus of proof is on the accuser and not accusee.

32 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Also cricketers should marry wives who have a lot of maturity...

For example Anjali tendulkar and Sakshi dhoni... They don't say even a single negative thing about their husbands... Everything is hush hush... :p

i am sure , sachin is sriram when comes to women :p:

not sure about dhoni though , but after marriage he is not playing outside the pitch 

35 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

Also cricketers should marry wives who have a lot of maturity...

For example Anjali tendulkar and Sakshi dhoni... They don't say even a single negative thing about their husbands... Everything is hush hush... :p

Playboy cricketers should delay their marriage as long as they are playing international cricket

15 minutes ago, express bowling said:

Question is ...  how fair is it to take steps based on allegations 

Onus of proof is on the accuser and not accusee.

BCCI will not care regarding this family matters leading to litigation. It will however not want such news to affect the team and brand. 

Shami too can opt for county contracts and CPL, BPL, Big Bash, England T20 etc.

He is now free from BCCI contract to get into a contract elsewhere.

1 hour ago, Yoda-esque said:

What does a flirt look like?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Stereotyping exercise, generally. Shastri/Pandya/Kohli look like one!. While Dravid/Bhuvi/Sachin are innocent buddhuraam types.  Post your pic, I will tell if you look like one or not :phehe:

I agree  nobody looks like a flirt. Azhar also didn't look a flirt and look how he turned out to be.  He went after Jwala Gutta too! Tch Tch!

On Shami's case, what will the wife get by going public? I don't think he will be able to go back, after she hacked into her phone. She can only hurt him sometime. But, he can always comeback as there are many avenues for cricketers now. 

Edited by coffee_rules