Md Shami has extramarital affairs, his family tried to kill me, says wife; pacer denies allegations

rkt.india

6 minutes ago, Number said:

His wife is beautiful and still he has so many prostis contacts. He seems to have very high sex drive.

Also his sex chats are so funny :laugh:

Shami is like -- Ghar Ki murghi, daal barabar!  She also says, I did everything he asked for :laugh:

Edited by coffee_rules

14 minutes ago, Number said:

His wife is beautiful and still he has so many prostis contacts. He seems to have very high sex drive.

Beauty has nothing to do with this..Tigerwoods had the most beautiful wife...A victoria secret model or simply an Apsara in Indian way..Still....

43 minutes ago, velu said:

i am sure , sachin is sriram when comes to women :p:

not sure about dhoni though , but after marriage he is not playing outside the pitch 

yes, Dhoni has stopped stepping out and hitting sixes off field after the marriage.  now, he steps out and just defends (window shopping).

1 hour ago, Number said:

May be he is still following Kirsten's advice

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/pre-match-sex-helps-players-performance-gary-kirsten/story-e6frg7mf-1225779005444?sv=8a94f12a55e82e7765b09239b33ffb

Shami baba.. :(( Kya kar Diya.. Getting paid that many "crows" ek IPhone ya Galaxy.. Now people are digging his posts like Chahal

Even Umesh's wife is taking advantage of the situation and tweeting against him so her Husband will replace shami.. 

rmjp0o.jpg

20 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

when I am sleeping my phone is automatically unlocked. Go Figure.

:phehe:

:police: How can you sleep like that.. Unless someone mixes something in your drink. You should be able to wake up when someone moves your hand / senses something. Add secondary number code or face recognition to that. At the end of the day he is careless.