Lala

Nidahas Trophy Match 2 : IND v BAN | RPS,Colombo

4 minutes ago, DHONI_FANN said:

So which joke did you crack? Lol

1 minute ago, TNAmarkFromIndia said:

I was referring to the Photoshopped picture you posted.

The only thing more boring than this match is you two. What on God's green earth are you guys arguing about? :cantstop:

a groan- or yawn-inducing match. even this trundler "attack" was apparently too much for Bangladeshs to handle. I wonder how they would do against the Ind U19 attack (Mavi, Porel with full fitness, and Nagarkotti).

2 hours ago, maniac said:

Raina is done and dusted but unfortunately still deserves a go in T20 and so does Karthik...shows the serious lack of power hitting depth available :wall:

rahul should be played ahead of Pant in the next Match. i agree Raina is declining though he can still play in t20 for india.

1 hour ago, Khota said:

DK is better than Pant. Some of us realized it beforehand, some after these two game and some will never.

Khota support where its due, you might be right this time..DK infact looks better than Pant but even you have to agree DK is probably not the way to go may be try Kishan..but DK is 32 ( will be borderline for 2019 wc).

23 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Khota support where its due, you might be right this time..DK infact looks better than Pant but even you have to agree DK is probably not the way to go may be try Kishan..but DK is 32 ( will be borderline for 2019 wc).

For next two years I will persist with DK. He does not have an ounce of body fat, looks sharp, bats with confidence and collects cleanly. He is enjoying his game and if he fails by all means remove him. Right now he is the go to guy for India and 32 is not that old. It is between him and Dhoni (kohli+shastri+haters).

Guest, sign in to access all features.