Selecting Kohli in 2008 cost me my job - Vengsarkar

6 hours ago, jusarrived said:

except that he wasnt given more chances and again Badri was better than rohit and Virat was not rahane back then 

how can they give even a few chances ? he is not from mumbai after all ? thats what 'kar' is trying to say here..look at Rahul now..if he moves to mumbai and plays there, every one knows he will surely get a selected in LOI even ahead of say a deserving Dhawan...( Rohit still wont be moved to no 4)..

some times old ways are the best..in mumbai we trust.

Edited by Vilander
13 minutes ago, Vilander said:

why is this xyzkar suddenly supporting Kolhi now :thinking: is it because he is in position of power, xyzkar wants to warm up to him the only way the xyzkar knows ? seems legit :biggrin:

:phehe: He is trying to lick kohli for a post. Fool forgot Virat said 

https://sports.ndtv.com/cricket/some-tried-to-create-a-rift-between-ms-dhoni-and-me-virat-kohli-1771417

Also

He is more protective :phehe: over Dhoni..  Don't be surprised if he plays 2023WC

what has Rahul done in list A cricket recently  to be given a chance,other than one hundred he has done nothing.He flopped miserably in two tests he played in SA.Yet people here make him to second coming of Bradman who is somehow pushed out of the team.

lifted from my response in parallel thread:

'Been shouting about this for years. Even cited supporting evidence from Amarnath but his testimony was unfairly discredited by CSK chamchas. No doubt chamchas will be out to discredit another legend of Indian cricket, in the name of protecting brand value. lol at Dhoni chamchas for trying to give Dhoni credit for bringing Kohli into the side and nurturing him.'

33 minutes ago, putrevus said:

what has Rahul done in list A cricket recently  to be given a chance,other than one hundred he has done nothing.He flopped miserably in two tests he played in SA.Yet people here make him to second coming of Bradman who is somehow pushed out of the team.

Yes Rahul dint do anything in today's deodhar trophy final too 

25 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

lifted from my response in parallel thread:

'Been shouting about this for years. Even cited supporting evidence from Amarnath but his testimony was unfairly discredited by CSK chamchas. No doubt chamchas will be out to discredit another legend of Indian cricket, in the name of protecting brand value. lol at Dhoni chamchas for trying to give Dhoni credit for bringing Kohli into the side and nurturing him.'

Firstly, :phehe: It's not good to shout at this age in first place. Evidence ? :cantstop: CBI officer under cover.. I believe what kohli said than some nobody like you. 

Tata :flute:

7 hours ago, diga said:

Nothing wrong... its like we are upset with giving more chances to Rohit Sharma than Rahane

Rohit and rahane  are same period players.  Badri was older generation player compared to Kohli he was tried in his peak and was not good enough Sibley go.  It's pathetic to come back and say he played because Srinivas was a bcci official then lol.. did kambli play because pawar was a bcci official then.. Pathetic man. 

Edited by Vilander
Just now, UnknownGenius said:

Vengsarkar seems bitter. Something else triggered hi

badri deserved every chance he got. Not because of CSK but he had performed for years running in domestic cricket. In fact, I'd say they discarded him too soon. SHould ahve been given more test chances

I remember he averaged close to 75 in a season he was not selected because  the fab 4 played in the same time. 

34 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

Vengsarkar seems bitter. Something else triggered hi

badri deserved every chance he got. Not because of CSK but he had performed for years running in domestic cricket. In fact, I'd say they discarded him too soon. SHould ahve been given more test chances

I never felt that Badri would cut it at int'l level. Yes, he scored that 50 against Steyn but it was a very unconvincing knock. To me, Badri was a poor man's Pujara and had many of the same failings that Chepu exhibits overseas (but not in SC).

4 hours ago, Vilander said:

for sure if its fair. found many skunks from Mumbai, would not bat an eyelid.

why is this xyzkar suddenly supporting Kolhi now :thinking: is it because he is in position of power, xyzkar wants to warm up to him the only way the xyzkar knows ? seems legit :biggrin:

corrected :biggrin:

besides no one agrees there is any lobby behind India cements...lolz

but you seem to agree there is a 'mumbai lobby' and it backs certain players they like and not others - i feel vindicated thanks.

You're clearly triggered.  Calm down "Vilander".  AFAIK, you're a bonda and got nothing to do with Srini Mama right?  Why so salty?:p:

2 hours ago, sandeep said:

You're clearly triggered.  Calm down "Vilander".  AFAIK, you're a bonda and got nothing to do with Srini Mama right?  Why so salty?:p:

what is bonda man - is that some derog for kannadiga. ? i dont care man.  i just have an intense dislike for politicking piece of craps..from anywhere, it suboptimises a system. What does this statement from chewt$%akar has as an outcome, Kohli and BCCI officials feel wronged by Dhoni ? and do what ? What could be the possible outcome for Srini he is already out of the picture. Its just a news grabber for chew#$Akar here  he is getting back at Srini for back room politics ? why mess around with Dhoni as well ?