ICF T-shirts

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

That looks good but we need to find quality shirts as those round neck shirts look little ordinary. May be we need to find some nice cotton polo shirts. I like shirts will collar any way. So collar shirt with any logo will work. 

Yeah, that's why I created this thread. Last time we were short on time, but now we can do different designs and get better quality.

COLLARED T SHIRTS Look Better.

white is very common ..i would Prefer Yellow with a nice ICF visible LOGO.

DO you want to send to ALL ICF folks who post or we would need to buy online...whats the long term PLAN.

if we wear this and watch a MATCH , other ICFER's should recognise us , thats the POINT.

On 10/03/2018 at 9:12 PM, Trichromatic said:

Yes, please go ahead.

Just to clarify, we won't be selling any merch. We will just create our own designs for the shirts and members can get those printed.

This.

Icf is not printing or selling .

People are free to use the design and get their own shirts made.

Is that right @Trichromatic ?

May be people could post some more designs here and we could have a poll for the one to be the icf design . Then people could use that design and use it on any kind ,any color of t shirt. @Trichromatic

3 minutes ago, beetle said:

This.

Icf is not printing or selling .

People are free to use the design and get their own shirts made.

Is that right @Trichromatic ?

May be people could post some more designs here and we could have a poll for the one to be the icf design . Then people could use that design and use it on any kind ,any color of t shirt. @Trichromatic

Yes, exactly.

Jalebi has been busy of late. That's why I have posted this in open forum. Requesting members to submit their design. 

IPL is starting next month. This is the time people have more chances to visit the stadium. ICFers can go there in ICF shirt and share a picture with us.