Nidahas Tri-Series: Mushfiqur Rahim's Nagin dance and shouting in Thisara's face - classic

chewy

1 hour ago, broken_wings said:

People here always find something to criticize bangla boys. They have chased down a mammoth total in SL against SL and yet people are finding kobra dance to talk about. Lol. Anyway, that's what I like most about Bangla boys, passionate and never shy of celebrating (even sometimes earlier) !

What a knock by pocket dynamite. Congrats for a great win !!

All the passion will be seen in couple of days when all bangla fans will invade this forum create thread after thread on why they are favorites to win the next game against us and will not be seen once they lose. 

However to be fair SL fans are just as bad. Russul Arnold during the game against India went on and on about this is a new SL under new coach, it got so bad that even Manju was fedup and said i cant believe a coach can have such a huge impact. 

Edited by jf1gp_1
1 hour ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Lmao.. What a classless act by this miniature cobra! It will be hard to control him if Bangladesh some how conjures a win against India. 

FB_IMG_1520736083030.jpg

Bangladesh is actually much bigger country than SL but because of minnow attitude they look so tiny.

2 hours ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Lmao.. What a classless act by this miniature cobra! It will be hard to control him if Bangladesh some how conjures a win against India. 

FB_IMG_1520736083030.jpg

How about this one ? Too focused on his own 100 celebration that forgot to look back and run on overthrow !! The pot calling the kettle black much !??

3 minutes ago, adi B said:

The bangladesh fans are very aggressive and passionate no doubt ,yesterday one was heckling one of the Lankan fan when the camera was focussing on them .

This is why I hope bangladesh reach the final alongside us just to make this boring trophy interesting because of their fans 

Yes I saw it, it was in the last over. Its not like the stadium was completely full & fans were falling over each other, the Bangladeshi fellow pushed away the middle aged SL fan. 

Had it been my experience, I could've kicked his *****. 

6 hours ago, Mosher said:

Hilarious seeing the team run over the field like they have just won the world cup. That's why they are still minnows.

Didn't they take a victory lap after winning some inconsequential game during WC 2015 to "thank" their fans?