Batsmen for whom you will pay to watch their batting

From past, I have seen Sachin, I would like to see Ricky Ponting and Lara more and would love to pay to watch the two. Saw Ricky Ponting pulling Akhtar for a six in New York two years ago. Would like to see more of Ricky. 

From current - Kohli, De Villiers./

When on song Guptill and Rohit sharma are treat to watch when going bezerk so won’t mind watching these two either. 

I guess its something to do with bowlers inability to sustain any control on the said batsman no sense of weakness in them when others fail around them.. An aura is built around certain innings etc..fielders say they can see the bats getting wider etc..captains calling them freaks

Kallis and Hayden do it at times  and gilly yuvi do it even less but still do it at times too.

Anwar , Hooper, Mark Waugh,Damien Martyn,Laxman -  most elegant to watch ...... real artists but naturally took too much risks and hence lacked consistancy and ended up being 'very good batsmen' at best.

Sachin - slightly lesser elegant but great to watch.Played some of the most difficult shots ......Back foot punch  of good length deliveries to fast bowlers thru mid off and covers .... he made those too easy and such joy to watch. And then flick off pads and straight drive...

Ponting - his pull & hook  shots were out of the ordinary

Sure  some other batsmen  too  were so better to watch  but the above players stood out for me in that order

Sachin

Sehwag

Yuvi

Lara

Abd

Kohli

Gilly

Ponting

Klusener

Jayasuria

Players who I won't pay to watch:-

S. Smith