sourab10forever

Nidahas Snoozefest Trophy 4th Match : IND v SL | RPS,Colombo | TOSS delayed due to rain.

4 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

And Raina keeps getting games despite being bounced out by bangla trundlers. Yeah good luck with that.

Beware. Cricketics might get triggered. Last time I said he must not be rushed into ODIs like few posters were suggesting, he was angry. But finally we agreed, thankfully.Pointed out how he hasn't improved a zilch for short bowling.  :biggrin:

Edited by Pollack

There is no conspiracy. It is so obvious...Pant’s usp as a youngster is that he is the future keeper batsman but he is not allowed to keep but thrust into positions to prove himself as a batsman. If he fails as a batsman then his career as a keeper bat is over, if he succeeds than he replaces Rahul or Pandey or Raina or whoever the batsman is and Dhoni is safe. Obviously no excuses if he fails to cash in on every opportunity he gets but regardless he should be vying for the Dhoni spot and not competing with other batsmen to begin with.

On the other hand Karthik is a way superior bat than Dhoni in the T20 format, As a keeper of course his skills are not as good as Dhoni’s but he is the primary keeper and with the bat which is strong suit is batted so low down the order that he hardly comes in with 2-3 overs to spare.

This is so transparent, it is sad how the team is being run with an agenda.

9 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Beware. Cricketics might get triggered. Last time I said he must not be rushed into ODIs like few posters were suggesting, he was angry. But finally we agreed, thankfully.Pointed out how he hasn't improved a zilch for short bowling.  :biggrin:

Raina might struggle in ODI’s still, but perform but who knows. I would give others chance ahead of him in ODI’s and if all of them fail, then would give Raina chance in odis.. But would continue to play Raina in t20s ahead of all.

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Raina might struggle in ODI’s still, but perform but who knows. I would give others chance ahead of him in ODI’s and if all of them fail, then would give Raina chance in odis.. But would continue to play Raina in t20s ahead of all.

I always felt Raina should never have been dropped from T20 format to begin with...In Odis and tests his career is done and dusted.

However his fitness has still not improved, his catching has gone down and his batting has been mediocre since his comeback.

I am not even going into the short ball weakness which he always had but sorry you can’t play a player on reputation in a country that has 1000s of batting prospects in queue.

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

I always felt Raina should never have been dropped from T20 format to begin with...In Odis and tests his career is done and dusted.

However his fitness has still not improved, his catching has gone down and his batting has been mediocre since his comeback.

I am not even going into the short ball weakness which he always had but sorry you can’t play a player on reputation in a country that has 1000s of batting prospects in queue.

Yes as it stand, Raina should just play t20s. 

Guest, sign in to access all features.