sourab10forever

Nidahas Snoozefest Trophy 4th Match : IND v SL | RPS,Colombo | TOSS delayed due to rain.

I think BCCI is playing Unadkut Thakur etc for the benefit of some of their passionate fan base like @rkt.india @Rightarmfast @express bowling @vishalvirsingh Etc etc....can you imagine how much “self-harm” in a good way (if you get my drift) they might have done to themselves when they saw  5 140+ Bowlers representing India in the same game.

This is BCCI’s way of rehab :giggle:

Edited by maniac

3 minutes ago, R.D forever said:

It is a pity that in ICF players like Pant and Pandya are over hyped while this Washington guy hardly gets a mention. No thread nothing. And this guy apparently bats very well too. Looks to be a genuine all-rounder 

There are plenty of threads on Sundar. Search for it instead of being ignorant.

5 minutes ago, R.D forever said:

It is a pity that in ICF players like Pant and Pandya are over hyped while this Washington guy hardly gets a mention. No thread nothing. And this guy apparently bats very well too. Looks to be a genuine all-rounder 

There are many more threads on Sundar. You are free to open a thread too. 

9 minutes ago, R.D forever said:

right hand offspin ? right hand lower order bat ? may be its the lack of novelty. 

1 minute ago, DHONI_FANN said:

Yaar ye Chahal kitna maar khata hai? Why can't he use his brain? Looks to flight every delivery in pursuit of wkts when we are looking to contain runs. Idiot dumba&&

Very true .I have given up on him using his brains ,earlier I used to think he was mentally strong but now he appears more and more as a mental midget 

2 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Looks like Southies are producing better cricketers like Sundar, Shankar etc. compare to our gujju bros like Unadkat, Axar etc.

@Laaloo  :giggle:

Our gujju Bros? Aren't you Bengali lol. The only cricketer good was Ganguly. Anyways we're busy running the country which is far more important.

Guest, sign in to access all features.