Telford sex-grooming scandal

FischerTal

1 hour ago, surajmal said:

Plenty of Punjabi/Sikh girls that were/are the target of these pedophiles. Maybe one day khalistanis will stop palling around with bakis... one can hope. 

Nice way to get a pot shot in. The average Sikh in the UK is very wary of Pakistanis. We have a history of bad blood and we actually stand up for ourselves unlike others. 

Irony is that Bakis dont talk about it at all. By disowning them you cannot wash your hands off it. This is on-going crime. This used happen 20-30 years ago. And next generation is doing the same thing. UK based bakis should do something about it to prevent it from happening. Go run campaign against it, against your own people instead of wasting your time on Modi, Kashmir. Because neither are in your reach. But no, they will focus on Rohingya, Kashmir, Palestine but never look within their own community. 

7 hours ago, Ranvir said:

Nice way to get a pot shot in. The average Sikh in the UK is very wary of Pakistanis. We have a history of bad blood and we actually stand up for ourselves unlike others. 

Never mind unintended spike in anti khalistani sentiment because of a numpty called Justin Trudeau who toured India recently...who thought it was a good idea to pander to his vote base back home whist in India.

I suppose i have been less that welcoming to you in the other thread, my apologies bro, i was just being funny.

16 hours ago, Ranvir said:

It’s never ending. This should be the main national news here in the UK but is being hushed up to prevent ‘racism’ against Pakistanis. 

It has been TV , an enquiry called for, Telford MP interviewed etc.

Which news do you watch?

11 hours ago, Tattieboy said:

It has been TV , an enquiry called for, Telford MP interviewed etc.

Which news do you watch?

It hasn’t been the main news. Just a quick mention. Compare this to the coverage the white taxi driver serial rapist has been getting.

Just now, Ranvir said:

It hasn’t been the main news. Just a quick mention. Compare this to the coverage the white taxi driver serial rapist has been getting.

That's funny I have watched it on main news .

Today now stories that the numbers in the Daily Mirror story are made up. 

As you are aware there is one major news item dominating the news in the last week . 

8 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Muslims migrated not Pakistani's , 90% of muslims voted for muslim league and almost 100% of muslims in India voted for league in 1945 elections

Not a drastic difference between Pakistanis and Indian Muslims in terms of their mentality. The languages and customs might be slightly different but their overall thinking is similar. Same with Bangladeshis.