Dhoni on Instagram

sandeep

39 minutes ago, NameGoesHere said:

Anyone who likes dogs is ok by me (noteable exceptions aside like the little dude wot owned Blondi) .  But I'll confess, I'd have like Dhoni more if he had a few Indies/ strays in there.  These pedigreed dogs are fine, but what about those millions on our streets?

He does have some Indian strays....have seen pics of them with his wife.

3 minutes ago, gakgupta said:

BTW...where can we buy these breeds in Hyderabad?

they might door deliver it to us as well :p:

but mostly people go and see the litter and pick it ( at least for rajapalayam dog )..

bully kurt’s we have to import from punjab , alangu is tamil name for bully kutta but many say they are different breed ..

people get rajapalayam for its look , but it’s extremely functional dog with aggressive guarding instincts ..

all indian hounds are soft and friendly with strangers ..

Why so confused @beetle? I am appreciating the political instincts in women. Indira, Sonia, Didi, Behenji, Amma, Khaleda Zia, Sheikh Hasina, Benazir, Bandranayake all became successful politicians in male dominated South Asia. Even if you go back in history, most of the emperors were swayed by the women, kitchen cabinet was a common term. Right throughout history of humanity women have been great at politics. 

Edited by Gollum
3 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Why so confused @beetle? I am appreciating the political instincts in women. Indira, Sonia, Didi, Behenji, Amma, Khaleda Zia, Sheikh Hasina, Benazir, Bandranayake all became successful politicians in male dominated South Asia. Even if you go back in history, most of the emperors were swayed by the women, kitchen cabinet was a common term. Right throughout history of humanity women have been great at politics. 

Uska iss pic se kya matlab?

In an office if I can't say something directly to the boss my wife will ensure the communication reaches the right person in the next kitty party. Those who get promoted regularly usually have their other halves as BFFs of the boss' wife. Add 2+2.

PS: I am not married nor do I approve of these things. Just giving analogies.