Sign in to follow this  
rkt.india

5th Match (N), Nidahas Twenty20 Tri-Series at Colombo, Mar 14 2018 - India vs Bangladesh - 07:00 PM IST

10 hours ago, Cricket_Fan said:

Has Thampi did anything substantial in T20s yet?For all the hype, his IPL numbers are not that great.Siraj's was even better.To me, Thampi looks like a spraygun who can bowl fast at this point.

Thampi isnt that good with the new ball but he has good yorkers and slower balls. In the recent VH trophy game when everyone was going for runs, he bowled exceptionally well.

10 hours ago, kira said:

Siraj, thampi, thakur, unadkut- all have been hyped at some point on icf. I knew all these bowlers even before they were picked in the national squad despite not following domestic cricket at all. I heard all these names here on icf only, in fact siraj was touted as a genuine fast bowler capable of bowling over 140 consistently, didn't see the match so don't know his speeds but he has been destroyed by bangla bros, which is pathetic

Thakur has bowled well in at least two games, even yesterday, despite a poor first over, he conceded just 18 runs in the next 3 overs. 

10 hours ago, Vilander said:

being mentioned for pace and bounce in a pace thread does not mean people are hyping for selection - its just pace and bounce being noted. There are some bowlers who do seem ready Saini for instance, he appears like Shami before he got selected.

yes but not for T20s.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.