Sign in to follow this  
rkt.india

5th Match (N), Nidahas Twenty20 Tri-Series at Colombo, Mar 14 2018 - India vs Bangladesh - 07:00 PM IST

18 minutes ago, mancalledsting said:

so you're gonna judge Pant after 2 t20 games? Its not just about what players can do at this moment, its also about what they are capable of in the future. Backwards mentality towards cricket development, you should apply for a job in the BCCI

if you can judge dhawan and pandey as failures even after they performed , then i have my  case to judge pant as well :p: ..

to be frank  pant needs lots of things to improve  

Just now, velu said:

if you can judge dhawan and pandey as failures even after they performed , then i have my  case to judge pant as well :p: ..

to be frank  pant needs lots of things to improve  

No. There is absolutely no logic to what you are saying. So Pandey fails to impress for so many games over so many months with repeated opportunities, does ok in one match vs Bangla and another was Lanka and suddenly I'm judging him after he's performed. Regarding Shikhar, we know what he brings to the team, his place in WC2019 almost assured, so what are we achieving by playing him here? Fair enough, you need a critical mass of experienced players, enough to ensure a victory, but in that pursuit we don't have space to accommodate Rohit or Shikhar both at 1 and 2. One had to be rested or move down the order. 

1 minute ago, mancalledsting said:

No. There is absolutely no logic to what you are saying. So Pandey fails to impress for so many games over so many months with repeated opportunities, does ok in one match vs Bangla and another was Lanka and suddenly I'm judging him after he's performed. Regarding Shikhar, we know what he brings to the team, his place in WC2019 almost assured, so what are we achieving by playing him here? Fair enough, you need a critical mass of experienced players, enough to ensure a victory, but in that pursuit we don't have space to accommodate Rohit or Shikhar both at 1 and 2. One had to be rested or move down the order. 

if you cant see any logic , i cnat help ..

here he is performing , and everyone should accept it , eithery they like it or not .. and his previous records are noway abysmal and he did well in whatever the opportunities he got ..

absolutely no doubts about dhawan here , standput player int his series and in previuos series in south africa as well 

1 minute ago, velu said:

if you cant see any logic , i cnat help ..

here he is performing , and everyone should accept it , eithery they like it or not .. and his previous records are noway abysmal and he did well in whatever the opportunities he got ..

absolutely no doubts about dhawan here , standput player int his series and in previuos series in south africa as well 

of course you can't, there was no logic in the first place. My logic (and the sound way to make the correct decisions) : judge players based on sufficient evidence. 

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.