Sign in to follow this  
rkt.india

5th Match (N), Nidahas Twenty20 Tri-Series at Colombo, Mar 14 2018 - India vs Bangladesh - 07:00 PM IST

3 minutes ago, velu said:

ok .. assumption is you are agaisnt all the batsmen you quoted ( rohit , raina , dhawan and pandey ) .. 

I see, but I have defended Dhawan extensively in my 'Rohit shouldn't open at the top of the order overseas thread' so my explicit statements in those threads take precedent over assumptions in these threads

6 minutes ago, maniac said:

Raina over Jadhav any day in Odis but dare I say Pandey still ahead on odi format...T20s Raina all the way..bowling an additional bonus

yep .. when 2 left handers are there at the crease , raina is the best choice to bowl :phehe: 

Not easy to score runs on this pitch. This is not flat. Indian bowling line is not experienced. Powerplay would decide tbe match winner. Chahal has issue with gripping and shiraz bad bad outing last time. 

Good match now onward. 

Poor batting initial overs and the last over. They should have disrupted his rhythm, tried something else to score at least 10 runs in the last over, we had enough wkts. Under-par score, BD will chase this ..Russian Roulette Hussain bowled well too. Congratulations BD Tigers!

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.