Rohit Sharma - Berserk mode ON !!!

velu

2 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

I have never seen a more selfish player to have played for India .

I bet had he got out for single degits ( like he usually does ) , India would have got to 200+ easily today . 

And who would get you those 200+ runs today ?

Raina is good for only 30s,so is DK..you yourself said you don’t rate Pandey so can you tell me who would do that?

4 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

I have never seen a more selfish player to have played for India .

I bet had he got out for single degits ( like he usually does ) , India would have got to 200+ easily today . 

remember first game, we got 175 despite him getting out early. in fact, other than Rohit and to some extent Dhawan, only batsmen who can score quickly and play big innings in this team is Rahul.

11 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

remember first game, we got 175 despite him getting out early. in fact, other than Rohit and to some extent Dhawan, only batsmen who can score quickly and play big innings in this team is Rahul.

So after losing 2 early wickets we still managed 175 , a recovery to a decent score in spite of two poor innings from pant and pandey ? 

You don't see a problem if we can only manage 175 even when we lose only 3 wickets ? 

22 minutes ago, maniac said:

And who would get you those 200+ runs today ?

Raina is good for only 30s,so is DK..you yourself said you don’t rate Pandey so can you tell me who would do that?

All other batsmen are capable of scoring faster than rohit and you only need one batsmen to get a 50 , that could be dhawan , raina , kl or Dk . 

5 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

So after losing 2 early wickets we still managed 175 , a recovery to a decent score in spite of two poor innings from pant and pandey ? 

You don't see a problem if we can only manage 175 even when we lose only 3 wickets ? 

that was first game of the tournament on a fresh pitch and runs were again scored by an opener in Dhawan.  This pitch is not the same now. Same way today, Rohit did that in the end despite a slow start.  If both these two batsmen had gone early, we would have struggled to score 150 today because we don't have any one in middle order to do that. Ball was reversing as well and was not coming on to the bat from spinners.

2 minutes ago, jusarrived said:

All other batsmen are capable of scoring faster than rohit and you only need one batsmen to get a 50 , that could be dhawan , raina , kl or Dk . 

How can you be so sure? ...Rahul and Pandey both had low sr innings in one of the games....DK is famous for inconsistency and Raina has only showed glimpses of getting 20s and 30s....I know you hate Rohit but sometimes be reasonable man.

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

that was first game of the tournament on a fresh pitch and runs were again scored by an opener in Dhawan.  This pitch is not the same now. Same way today, Rohit did that in the end despite a slow start.  If both these two batsmen had gone early, we would have struggled to score 150 today because we don't have any one in middle order to do that. Ball was reversing as well and was not coming on to the bat from spinners.

I dint see dhawan and raina struggle on this pitch . We are talking about a bangla bowling attack here , sorry I can't think of any state team which can't get to 170+ against this attack let alone 150 . This is not a great indian lineup , but it isn't that bad that sharma had to drop anchor for 12 overs in a 20 over match .

1 hour ago, maniac said:

How can you be so sure? ...Rahul and Pandey both had low sr innings in one of the games....DK is famous for inconsistency and Raina has only showed glimpses of getting 20s and 30s....I know you hate Rohit but sometimes be reasonable man.

Rohit scored 31 in 30 balls with the benefit of the powerplay.  Raina scored 47 in 29 balls without field restrictions.   

If not for Raina's selfless aggression, we would have lost today.  And it wouldn't have been close.   

Yes, Rohit did "make up" towards the end, and ended up with a decent SR.   But what if he had gotten out before crossing 40?  He's not God.  He's not guaranteed to always "make it count" in the end.  His batting style makes the team gamble on him coming good at the end.  Its not a method that will work against better teams.   Heck even today, if that toyger rookie abu hider doesn't stain his chaddis and give up those 3 sixes towards the end, we probably lose the game.   

Your loyalty to Brohit is commendable, but it really does make you blind.

3 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Rohit scored 31 in 30 balls with the benefit of the powerplay.  Raina scored 47 in 29 balls without field restrictions.   

If not for Raina's selfless aggression, we would have lost today.  And it wouldn't have been close.   

Yes, Rohit did "make up" towards the end, and ended up with a decent SR.   But what if he had gotten out before crossing 40?  He's not God.  He's not guaranteed to always "make it count" in the end.  His batting style makes the team gamble on him coming good at the end.  Its not a method that will work against better teams.   Heck even today, if that toyger rookie abu hider doesn't stain his chaddis and give up those 3 sixes towards the end, we probably lose the game.   

Your loyalty to Brohit is commendable, but it really does make you blind.

Who is denying Raina’s knock today....I am replying to the claim that the middleorder would knock the opposition into submission on this pitch.

spade a spade 31(30) was a bit too cautious,however our approach has always been that one of the top 3 bat through and none of our middle order have shown the firepower.

What is the tangible proof that if Rohit had got out at 20(10) we would score 200+ we might have still ended up at a similar score.

Every knock there is a thin line between being a good knock and a bad knock and based on the result his knock was good...good to

expect a 100(40) balls every game but this was a good knock