Rahul Dravid, Saina Nehwal, Prakash Padukone duped of crores by Bengaluru Ponzi firm !!!

velu

660746-rahul-dravid-saina-nehwal.jpg

Rahul Dravid, Saina Nehwal and Prakash Padukone are among some high-profile individuals who have been allegedly tricked by a investment firm through a Ponzi scheme. 

According to News18, a Bengaluru-based firm has allegedly cheated hundreds of people of crores of rupees. Among its victims are several big names, including Dravid, Nehwal and Padukone.  

Vikram Investment Company has duped over 800 people, including prominent personalites from the field of art, cinema, sports, politics and commerce, the report said quoting Bengaluru City Police

The police has arrested company owner and several others in the matter. One of the men arrested, S Suresh is a well known sports journalist in Bengaluru, said the report. According to the police, he was the one who convinced these sports legends to invest money in this scheme.

"They have been sent to police custody for 14 days. The gang has duped the investors of over Rs 300 crores. We are verifying the documents," the report quoted a police officer as saying., "The company had promised upto 40% returns on investments and many people fell for it."

latest update is dravid alone invested 40 crores and he got back 20 crores 3/4 months back..

really cant understand how these people throw crores of rupees and expecting 40% returns every year :facepalm: 

Edited by velu

42 minutes ago, beetle said:

Gf,bf, wife , husband.

Very likely.

No one is perfect. You just have to find someone who has more of what you want and less of what you don't want.

Then just concentrate on the good and learn to live with the bad .:om:

First flamy and now beetleji, so much gyan in ICF! I will share some gyan too in coming times!

11 hours ago, velu said:

660746-rahul-dravid-saina-nehwal.jpg

latest update is dravid alone invested 40 crores and he got back 20 crores 3/4 months back..

really cant understand how these people throw crores of rupees and expecting 40% returns every year :facepalm: 

I have a feeling you have something to do with all of this. The pages after pages of the Stock market thread where you share faulty tips inducing innocent ICFers to buy/sell and you hedge accordingly and make your money. I'm sue Dravid, Saina and Padukone have acted on your advise.

#gotchya

2 hours ago, Mariyam said:

I have a feeling you have something to do with all of this. The pages after pages of the Stock market thread where you share faulty tips inducing innocent ICFers to buy/sell and you hedge accordingly and make your money. I'm sue Dravid, Saina and Padukone have acted on your advise.

#gotchya

if i can scam 300 crore and  run away safely to st.kitts , i am in for this game :p: