Pakistanis happier than Indians: World Happiness Report finds India unhappiest among neighbours

Singh bling

58 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Kashmir separatism and the fantasy of ghazwa-e-hind. Meanwhile Indians are depressed because they are busy cleaning their dirty laundry in the form of corruption, poor hygiene and unemployment.

Corruption , poor hygiene and unemployment are problems of all developing nations 

Could be possible,  if not for the rampant terrorism I will prefer living in Pakistan over overpopulated and filthy India anyday of the week. I mean,  living among Sindhis and Balochs can't be worse than living among Biharis and UP Wallahs.

Would still prefer an Indian Passport over a Pakistani one though ,  don't want to get heckled at airports in the West only  because of my background and reputation of the county. 

pakistan, if it wasn't for the rampant Islamism, would be a model state. they are blessed with many natural resources and a geostrategic location connecting Central Asia to South Asia. the population has started to go out of control in the recent years but if that were managed, I dont see why they couldn't try to emulate the Turkish model(referring to Ataturk not that crazy nutjob Erdogan)

Edited by FischerTal

1 hour ago, Singh bling said:

Corruption , poor hygiene and unemployment are problems of all developing nations 

I was being sarcastic. I meant that India is busy fixing it's problems instead of trying to cause problems for it's neighbours.

6 hours ago, FischerTal said:

pakistan, if it wasn't for the rampant Islamism, would be a model state. they are blessed with many natural resources and a geostrategic location connecting Central Asia to South Asia. the population has started to go out of control in the recent years but if that were managed, I dont see why they couldn't try to emulate the Turkish model(referring to Ataturk not that crazy nutjob Erdogan)

They lost it now Islamism population they can turn around though homogeneous in religion impressive physical spread etc. SL had a chance before the debt spiral. Looks like India with its myriad problems and inherent weakness still has the sheer ballsy courage and never give a **** fortitude to make it. Nepal too small;BD too populous ;Bhutan too Shangri-la. But what really works for India is Indian Ocean we can own the east with 20 more years of 8pc growth.. It will be time to kick some old dragon arse in some God forsaken waterless grubby hell just that we are cockroaches know how to survive in crap.

11 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Wtf....there are people out there that measure happiness :giggle:

I dont think they measure happyness. They measure 'feeling of happiness'. Ie, i don't have to actually judge if you are happy or not. But i can still ask you ' on a scale of 1-10, how happy are you?'. If you say '7', i'd say 'cric_fan' is above average feeling of happy and since happy is  feeling, ergo, 'cricfan' is above average happy.

I dont think you can measure happy- that much is given.

3 hours ago, Vilander said:

Imagine a undivided ind and pak lol.. Without religious differences.. USSR would not have fallen China will be a client state. It will be us eu middle east vs ussr undivided India iran. Would have been epic. 

could've happened if we had good horses. Unfortunately, we didn't. 

Australia we are always near the top 10

Melbourne was voted again as the most livable city in the world.

Our lifestyle is awesome.

Environmental laws are some of the strictest in the world.

We have beautiful natural scenery.

We don't litter or go to the toilet on the streets.

Great education.

Low levels of pollution.

We don't have corruption well not as bad as some other countries.

Having said all that we do have problems like any other country.

10 hours ago, FischerTal said:

Pakistan ki quom jaahil hai, these jaahil gawaars can never become successful, this jaahil nation can never reach anywhere near turkey