Another blow for NDA as Congress, Left, AIADMK to support YSR-TDP no-trust motion in Lok Sabha

Singh bling

7 minutes ago, eternalhope said:

At this stage are AIADMK leaders are puppets in Modi's hand. No way they are going to support this motion.

This is just trailer of 2019 , no way BJP Govt can fall but parties are testing which will be on their side in 2019 , Shiv sena too is in double mind, so if AIADMK wants bigger role in grand alliance then they have to vote

Trust me the Grand Alliance is coming, it is just a matter of time. The anger on Modi is huge. The ground situation clearly is no one in AP will even give a hint that they would like to go in an alliance with the BJP. It will be suicidal for them. The people are that angry with them. The congress previously with such a huge base in the state lost deposits in all the 175 assembly constituencies, what hope does the BJP have? They are currently hoping for post poll support like the Congress did before the last election from the YCP and TRS. Whatever anyone says, finally the truth will prevail.

30 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

all the chillar parties have assembled together. CBI ka danda is coming soon :phehe:

Danda is not going to work , Laloo outside of jail did not even manage to win 1 seat out of 41 but Laloo in jail got RJD 

2 out of 2. Leaders in jail create more sympathy for party which turns out in number of votes

^ The A2 in a corruption case where the ED has already confiscated close to 5k crores and CBI has officially said 45k Crores is the amount of money looted visits the PMO every other day, we r talking about a great non-corrupt regime. It is 4 years and they were unable to get this guy a sentence. Even Laloo was put in jail after a long time, but then what is the difference between them and now.

The guys u named in the earlier post were all punished for their misdeeds or arrogance and so will be ur god, have no doubts. Try jaishreeram again and hope that god might come to rescue.

4 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Danda is not going to work , Laloo outside of jail did not even manage to win 1 seat out of 41 but Laloo in jail got RJD 

2 out of 2. Leaders in jail create more sympathy for party which turns out in number of votes

danda meaning secrets will be revealed now. Modi-SHah play their  cards at the right time. watch the magic

2 hours ago, eternalhope said:

^ The A2 in a corruption case where the ED has already confiscated close to 5k crores and CBI has officially said 45k Crores is the amount of money looted visits the PMO every other day, we r talking about a great non-corrupt regime. It is 4 years and they were unable to get this guy a sentence. Even Laloo was put in jail after a long time, but then what is the difference between them and now.

The guys u named in the earlier post were all punished for their misdeeds or arrogance and so will be ur god, have no doubts. Try jaishreeram again and hope that god might come to rescue.

visiting PMO office= looting..

congressis come up with weird logic....

Edited by FischerTal

38 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

visiting PMO office= looting..

congressis come up with weird logic....

Oh the Bhakts already started labelling others who criticize them as Congressis. Lage Raho. Congress is buried 25 ft below in Andhra and BJP will be more than that. It could be TDP or YSRCP, the national parties are dead there and it is a matter of time before the opposition get together. We are all going nowhere and let us see how it goes. We will meet again in May 2019 to do the postmortem.

27 minutes ago, eternalhope said:

Oh the Bhakts already started labelling others who criticize them as Congressis. Lage Raho. Congress is buried 25 ft below in Andhra and BJP will be more than that. It could be TDP or YSRCP, the national parties are dead there and it is a matter of time before the opposition get together. We are all going nowhere and let us see how it goes. We will meet again in May 2019 to do the postmortem.

BJP never required Andhra for any seats. what are you smoking?

we will meet again and burnol will be applied to you right where the sun dont shine :phehe:

47 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

BJP never required Andhra for any seats. what are you smoking?

we will meet again and burnol will be applied to you right where the sun dont shine :phehe:

This burnol language is the language of you hired bhakts over all the forums. It stinks the same everywhere on all the forums, hard to find one place where people can genuinely express their feelings. Time will tell, whether u need Andhra or any state will be with u. Anyway it is just another year, let us wait and see.

43 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

I am not afraid like idiots of any kind. I can Jai Shri Ram and I can also say Allahu Akbar with my head held high. Thanks for the concern. Dont you worry, I am already saved. 

People can only be fooled once. No achievements other than sloganeering and foul language has been taken to art form by this govt. Calling others an Idiot is how u react to a post shows your culture. You can have the last word on this, I don't like debating with uncultured people like u.

^ You brought in my "god" in the discussion, now you are questioning my culture, calling me uncultured.

You suggested me that I should try to say Jai Shri Ram and my god might come to my rescue because you presumed that I will be in trouble for some reason. I said "I am not afraid like idiots". Who do you think I called Idiot.   

You know what never mind. I dont want last word. I will let you win.