Sign in to follow this  
Singh bling

Another blow for NDA as Congress, Left, AIADMK to support YSR-TDP no-trust motion in Lok Sabha

7 minutes ago, eternalhope said:

At this stage are AIADMK leaders are puppets in Modi's hand. No way they are going to support this motion.

This is just trailer of 2019 , no way BJP Govt can fall but parties are testing which will be on their side in 2019 , Shiv sena too is in double mind, so if AIADMK wants bigger role in grand alliance then they have to vote

Trust me the Grand Alliance is coming, it is just a matter of time. The anger on Modi is huge. The ground situation clearly is no one in AP will even give a hint that they would like to go in an alliance with the BJP. It will be suicidal for them. The people are that angry with them. The congress previously with such a huge base in the state lost deposits in all the 175 assembly constituencies, what hope does the BJP have? They are currently hoping for post poll support like the Congress did before the last election from the YCP and TRS. Whatever anyone says, finally the truth will prevail.

30 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

all the chillar parties have assembled together. CBI ka danda is coming soon :phehe:

Danda is not going to work , Laloo outside of jail did not even manage to win 1 seat out of 41 but Laloo in jail got RJD 

2 out of 2. Leaders in jail create more sympathy for party which turns out in number of votes

^ The A2 in a corruption case where the ED has already confiscated close to 5k crores and CBI has officially said 45k Crores is the amount of money looted visits the PMO every other day, we r talking about a great non-corrupt regime. It is 4 years and they were unable to get this guy a sentence. Even Laloo was put in jail after a long time, but then what is the difference between them and now.

The guys u named in the earlier post were all punished for their misdeeds or arrogance and so will be ur god, have no doubts. Try jaishreeram again and hope that god might come to rescue.

4 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Danda is not going to work , Laloo outside of jail did not even manage to win 1 seat out of 41 but Laloo in jail got RJD 

2 out of 2. Leaders in jail create more sympathy for party which turns out in number of votes

danda meaning secrets will be revealed now. Modi-SHah play their  cards at the right time. watch the magic

2 hours ago, eternalhope said:

^ The A2 in a corruption case where the ED has already confiscated close to 5k crores and CBI has officially said 45k Crores is the amount of money looted visits the PMO every other day, we r talking about a great non-corrupt regime. It is 4 years and they were unable to get this guy a sentence. Even Laloo was put in jail after a long time, but then what is the difference between them and now.

The guys u named in the earlier post were all punished for their misdeeds or arrogance and so will be ur god, have no doubts. Try jaishreeram again and hope that god might come to rescue.

visiting PMO office= looting..

congressis come up with weird logic....

Edited by FischerTal

38 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

visiting PMO office= looting..

congressis come up with weird logic....

Oh the Bhakts already started labelling others who criticize them as Congressis. Lage Raho. Congress is buried 25 ft below in Andhra and BJP will be more than that. It could be TDP or YSRCP, the national parties are dead there and it is a matter of time before the opposition get together. We are all going nowhere and let us see how it goes. We will meet again in May 2019 to do the postmortem.

27 minutes ago, eternalhope said:

Oh the Bhakts already started labelling others who criticize them as Congressis. Lage Raho. Congress is buried 25 ft below in Andhra and BJP will be more than that. It could be TDP or YSRCP, the national parties are dead there and it is a matter of time before the opposition get together. We are all going nowhere and let us see how it goes. We will meet again in May 2019 to do the postmortem.

BJP never required Andhra for any seats. what are you smoking?

we will meet again and burnol will be applied to you right where the sun dont shine :phehe:

47 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

BJP never required Andhra for any seats. what are you smoking?

we will meet again and burnol will be applied to you right where the sun dont shine :phehe:

This burnol language is the language of you hired bhakts over all the forums. It stinks the same everywhere on all the forums, hard to find one place where people can genuinely express their feelings. Time will tell, whether u need Andhra or any state will be with u. Anyway it is just another year, let us wait and see.

43 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

I am not afraid like idiots of any kind. I can Jai Shri Ram and I can also say Allahu Akbar with my head held high. Thanks for the concern. Dont you worry, I am already saved. 

People can only be fooled once. No achievements other than sloganeering and foul language has been taken to art form by this govt. Calling others an Idiot is how u react to a post shows your culture. You can have the last word on this, I don't like debating with uncultured people like u.

^ You brought in my "god" in the discussion, now you are questioning my culture, calling me uncultured.

You suggested me that I should try to say Jai Shri Ram and my god might come to my rescue because you presumed that I will be in trouble for some reason. I said "I am not afraid like idiots". Who do you think I called Idiot.   

You know what never mind. I dont want last word. I will let you win. 

33 minutes ago, dial_100 said:

^ You brought in my "god" in the discussion, now you are questioning my culture, calling me uncultured.

You suggested me that I should try to say Jai Shri Ram and my god might come to my rescue because you presumed that I will be in trouble for some reason. I said "I am not afraid like idiots". Who do you think I called Idiot.   

You know what never mind. I dont want last word. I will let you win. 

I did not ask you to say Jai Shri Ram. I was suggesting that BJP would go back to its Hindutva agenda, hoping that will save them. May be I did not come out clearly. Anyway Good Night.

8 hours ago, velu said:

AIADMK expels spokesperson KC Palanisamy for favouring TDP's no-confidence motion against NDA govt

kc_palanisamy_twitter_atkcp_aiadmk.jpg

:phehe: 

:rotfl: Same side goal. Let's see how far EPS and OPS can go with this puppet government...

Edited by The Dark Horse

1 hour ago, eternalhope said:

This burnol language is the language of you hired bhakts over all the forums. It stinks the same everywhere on all the forums, hard to find one place where people can genuinely express their feelings. Time will tell, whether u need Andhra or any state will be with u. Anyway it is just another year, let us wait and see.

People can only be fooled once. No achievements other than sloganeering and foul language has been taken to art form by this govt. Calling others an Idiot is how u react to a post shows your culture. You can have the last word on this, I don't like debating with uncultured people like u.

no problem, you can genuinely express your anguish here anytime. Modi is here to stay for a long time. dil khol ke zameen pe sar patkao. kuch nahi honewala. 

8 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

no problem, you can genuinely express your anguish here anytime. Modi is here to stay for a long time. dil khol ke zameen pe sar patkao. kuch nahi honewala. 

Sure let’s wait and see rather than chest thumping.

1 hour ago, FischerTal said:

the only person thumping his chest, that too after bypoll victories :phehe:, is you 

The Gorakhpur loss was significant as it was a Hindutva citadel for nearly 3 decades. Hopefully Modi-Shah will now realize that vikas alone is not enough to win elections. 

The Gorakhpur loss was significant as it was a Hindutva citadel for nearly 3 decades. Hopefully Modi-Shah will now realize that vikas alone is not enough to win elections. 
A plus B greater than C.
No matter of development or Hindutva can beat Dhimmi plus Muslim vote

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

https://twitter.com/aurvabhrg/status/974885745222672384

I completely agree with the last tweet. A confrontation with IOI gang is inevitable (my conclusion as well for the longest time). Namo has been hoping that consistent electoral winning will allow him to use a scalpel to dissect this beast without mess. But too many things have to go right for the dharmics to win out in the end that way. 

IOI's natural position and goal is instability. If India was a stable socio-political entity, they would find it hard and almost impossible to come out on top. But India is unstable in every sphere of life. So Namo's approach i.e. minimize collateral damage is like hitting a bullet with a bullet while riding another bullet whose path is determined by a random function. 

He better make decisive maneuvers after 2019 election or India is heading for a multi dimensional civil war.

I'm sure couple of years of political chaos is an infinitely better route than what awaits us otherwise. 

I also wish that NaMo doesnt come back to power for second term. Because if he does, he is going to bury these idiots for sure. What surprises me is that "60 years of misdeeds of congy got washed out in last 4 years". And these people have audacity to question arrogance. 

Modi is now in power. He has majority. No one in his sense can dispute that. What happens next year in the general election is anyone’s guess. 

I am saying he wil lose, u that he is winning. Let’s wait and see. No need to be cocky on both the sides.

12 minutes ago, FischerTal said:

facts are not inferences. keep whining

Rather than name calling and making cocky statements, if u wud like to debate the basis of my prediction we can discuss. If not, I am out.

3 minutes ago, eternalhope said:

Rather than name calling and making cocky statements, if u wud like to debate the basis of my prediction we can discuss. If not, I am out.

you started posting on this thread with name calling and cocky statements and now you want to discuss. i dont argue with trolls

I am going to vote for the BJP of course but:

Modis personality is probably the biggest negative for BJP right now.

1. Was never a good speaker like sudhanshu tridevi or yogi consider anything; vocab, pronunciation or tone. 

2. That arrogant walk. When someone asks him, he will probably say it's 125cr people that gives him such confidence. But it looks like arrogance not confidence. 

Someone please give him this feedback that having more  humble body language will give him more votes in 2019.  

Otherwise, people may like bjp over other parties and won't go out to vote for them (due to modis body language). 

13 hours ago, randomGuy said:

I am going to vote for the BJP of course but:

Modis personality is probably the biggest negative for BJP right now.

1. Was never a good speaker like sudhanshu tridevi or yogi consider anything; vocab, pronunciation or tone. 

2. That arrogant walk. When someone asks him, he will probably say it's 125cr people that gives him such confidence. But it looks like arrogance not confidence. 

Someone please give him this feedback that having more  humble body language will give him more votes in 2019.  

Otherwise, people may like bjp over other parties and won't go out to vote for them (due to modis body language). 

His tone is meant to connect with the lower classes.  

A degree of arrogance is needed to ensure he keeps the factions within the BJP in line. the BJP being a cadre oriented party unless somebody cracks the whip there will simply be disputes. Look at the BJP karnataka unit. BSY at loggerheads with Eshwarappa and also the anath kumar faction. If Modi does not create an aura all these factions will simply treat the fabric of the party apart.

RG your from Delhi. you should know just how much the factionalism is within local units of the BJP. Need a strong center. 

8 hours ago, G_B_ said:

His tone is meant to connect with the lower classes.  

A degree of arrogance is needed to ensure he keeps the factions within the BJP in line. the BJP being a cadre oriented party unless somebody cracks the whip there will simply be disputes. Look at the BJP karnataka unit. BSY at loggerheads with Eshwarappa and also the anath kumar faction. If Modi does not create an aura all these factions will simply treat the fabric of the party apart.

RG your from Delhi. you should know just how much the factionalism is within local units of the BJP. Need a strong center. 

Correct. Though IMHO, arrogance, wanting to hog the limelight all the time is  all too visible in modi. My concern is that it will put off the voters. They may or may not vote for the opposition but may not feel the urge to go till the booth to vote for this man. The hard core bjp supporters will vote. But will that be sufficient?

On 16/03/2018 at 9:04 PM, eternalhope said:

Calls others bhakts first, then accuses them of labelling  :cantstop:

32 minutes ago, MechEng said:

Calls others bhakts first, then accuses them of labelling  :cantstop:

Calling one a congressi is not labeling, I guess. The unfortunate thing is for people like us who were raised anti-congress from the time we knew anything about politics, when no party was there to even challenge the congress in the 80s, the attitude of people here is driving us more towards the congress. 

A month ago, I would be defending anything the BJP did, even a stupid move like the demonetization, but now I have become one of the guy who will be going all out against it. Does not matter we lose or win as India ends up a loser anyway as both the choices we have the BJP and Congress is like choosing between the devil or the deep sea. The third front is a ragtag, which is even worse.

Before trying to see through the Modi Prism, see the reason why most of the people who supported them are moving away. The congress was arrogant when it ruled, with Sonia dictating everything, now it is Modi, nothing changed. When CBN announced he is moving away from NDA, other parties saw a rallying point or a leader who could make the third front work as has done it and seen it all before. That should give most of the neutral observers a perspective about the state of affairs. But as CBN has seen it all how it works, he does not want to get himself involved in the national politics. Also for people like us he needs to stay at the state level as it needs him more.

Now the lies the social media is spreading without a basis and awareness of the ground situation, we know who is doing it and who are masters at it. But anyway all this debate here is just a waste of time. I don't post much and cannot believe I wrote something this long and wasted my time here. I am out, good luck. Jai Andhra.

Edited by eternalhope

12 hours ago, eternalhope said:

Calling one a congressi is not labeling, I guess. The unfortunate thing is for people like us who were raised anti-congress from the time we knew anything about politics, when no party was there to even challenge the congress in the 80s, the attitude of people here is driving us more towards the congress. 

A month ago, I would be defending anything the BJP did, even a stupid move like the demonetization, but now I have become one of the guy who will be going all out against it. Does not matter we lose or win as India ends up a loser anyway as both the choices we have the BJP and Congress is like choosing between the devil or the deep sea. The third front is a ragtag, which is even worse.

Before trying to see through the Modi Prism, see the reason why most of the people who supported them are moving away. The congress was arrogant when it ruled, with Sonia dictating everything, now it is Modi, nothing changed. When CBN announced he is moving away from NDA, other parties saw a rallying point or a leader who could make the third front work as has done it and seen it all before. That should give most of the neutral observers a perspective about the state of affairs. But as CBN has seen it all how it works, he does not want to get himself involved in the national politics. Also for people like us he needs to stay at the state level as it needs him more.

Now the lies the social media is spreading without a basis and awareness of the ground situation, we know who is doing it and who are masters at it. But anyway all this debate here is just a waste of time. I don't post much and cannot believe I wrote something this long and wasted my time here. I am out, good luck. Jai Andhra.

I notice a lot of these posts online. Basically left wing supporters or secular trolls claiming to be Modi supporters who are now not anymore. Oldest trick in the book to create "hawa"

About CBN, forget about national politics. First revive the TDP in Telangana. Rallying point lol. 

you talk about rallying point, how exactly is the BJD going to rally with the TDP given they are dead opposed to the TDP pet project polavaram? Even filed a notice in the supreme court. Its the ordinance brought in by Modi which is allowing that project to proceed. Vizag has been awarded a record number of contracts to build ships for the navy. There are countless examples of central funds which are pouring into AP. The demands from CBN just did not stop. 

The problem is CBN got played by Jagan. Should have explained that AP getting funds through other means. 

14 hours ago, randomGuy said:

Correct. Though IMHO, arrogance, wanting to hog the limelight all the time is  all too visible in modi. My concern is that it will put off the voters. They may or may not vote for the opposition but may not feel the urge to go till the booth to vote for this man. The hard core bjp supporters will vote. But will that be sufficient?

the key point about turnout is a valid one. General the turnout hovered around 58-60% but in 2014, was close to 67%. Need a similar turnout.

4 hours ago, G_B_ said:

I notice a lot of these posts online. Basically left wing supporters or secular trolls claiming to be Modi supporters who are now not anymore. Oldest trick in the book to create "hawa"

About CBN, forget about national politics. First revive the TDP in Telangana. Rallying point lol. 

you talk about rallying point, how exactly is the BJD going to rally with the TDP given they are dead opposed to the TDP pet project polavaram? Even filed a notice in the supreme court. Its the ordinance brought in by Modi which is allowing that project to proceed. Vizag has been awarded a record number of contracts to build ships for the navy. There are countless examples of central funds which are pouring into AP. The demands from CBN just did not stop. 

The problem is CBN got played by Jagan. Should have explained that AP getting funds through other means. 

Can't believe it guys. You are in your own world.

Regarding TDP in telangana, it is not going to happen anytime soon. They have already been brainwashed to believe that TDP is an Andhra dominated party. Not going to happen atleast in another 20 years.

Regarding Polavaram, already the center has started creating hurdles and they screwed us for 2 months during the best phase for construction when there were no rains, asking for a design change and discussions on it just to delay the completion of the project lest CBN gets the credit. 

Countless Funds lol.

There are many other things I would like to point to but I see no point. Lets agree to disagree on each others views and move on. 

Edited by eternalhope

2 hours ago, eternalhope said:

Can't believe it guys. You are in your own world.

Regarding TDP in telangana, it is not going to happen anytime soon. They have already been brainwashed to believe that TDP is an Andhra dominated party. Not going to happen atleast in another 20 years.

Regarding Polavaram, already the center has started creating hurdles and they screwed us for 2 months during the best phase for construction when there were no rains, asking for a design change and discussions on it just to delay the completion of the project lest CBN gets the credit. 

Countless Funds lol.

There are many other things I would like to point to but I see no point. Lets agree to disagree on each others views and move on. 

Please do raise the points. Its a forum after all.

The center does not need to do anything on polavaram. Let the ordinance lapse and let Odisha fight its case on the matter in the SC. When the TDP moved a no confidence motion surely they needed to understand it was only the political will of the BJP which was allowing that project to proceed. You call a no confidence motion and you expect BJP to do something; Naveen Patnaik who holds 20 Mps (more than the TDP) is dead against? You can have it from me right now, even if BJP does not win LS 2019, if the BJD is in a position to influence the government formation that project is dead. Despite being envirioned in the 1980s polavaram was only 10% completed in 2014. As of now its 53%. This has only been due to the political capital the BJP spent on the project.

The TDP is dead in Telangana. If CBN cannot rally his cadre in a Telegu speaking state he is going to call the shots in national politics?

4 hours ago, G_B_ said:

Please do raise the points. Its a forum after all.

The center does not need to do anything on polavaram. Let the ordinance lapse and let Odisha fight its case on the matter in the SC. When the TDP moved a no confidence motion surely they needed to understand it was only the political will of the BJP which was allowing that project to proceed. You call a no confidence motion and you expect BJP to do something; Naveen Patnaik who holds 20 Mps (more than the TDP) is dead against? You can have it from me right now, even if BJP does not win LS 2019, if the BJD is in a position to influence the government formation that project is dead. Despite being envirioned in the 1980s polavaram was only 10% completed in 2014. As of now its 53%. This has only been due to the political capital the BJP spent on the project.

The TDP is dead in Telangana. If CBN cannot rally his cadre in a Telegu speaking state he is going to call the shots in national politics?

Why would CBN try to rally his cadre in telangana? He is not interested plus  are you  unaware of the issues between telangana and andhra? TDP is seen as andhra dominated so they can't get a footing in Telangana and andhras are not interested. Period.

6 hours ago, Book_Worm said:

Why would CBN try to rally his cadre in telangana? He is not interested plus  are you  unaware of the issues between telangana and andhra? TDP is seen as andhra dominated so they can't get a footing in Telangana and andhras are not interested. Period.

(a) LOL what sort of question is this. Surely the basic aim of any political party is expansion. The BJP was supposedly seen as a north Indian party yet now governs the North east. It is growing robustly in Odisha and West Bengal.  As of now BJP is bigger than the TDP in Telangana. Its a comment of the political capability of the CBN that he has allowed this image to be fostered. 

(b) Even the Andhra settlers ditched CBN in the GHMC elections. So the TDP is not even getting the settlers votes. If it is andhra dominated surely they need to vote him?

7 hours ago, G_B_ said:

(a) LOL what sort of question is this. Surely the basic aim of any political party is expansion. The BJP was supposedly seen as a north Indian party yet now governs the North east. It is growing robustly in Odisha and West Bengal.  As of now BJP is bigger than the TDP in Telangana. Its a comment of the political capability of the CBN that he has allowed this image to be fostered. 

(b) Even the Andhra settlers ditched CBN in the GHMC elections. So the TDP is not even getting the settlers votes. If it is andhra dominated surely they need to vote him?

The basic aim of any political party is to fulfill the aspirations of the people it claims to represent. In this case it is Telugu pride how will it get a voter's base in bihar or mumbai?  BJP's agenda on the other hand is based on Hinduvata which is common all over india and hence it is accepted. The places where there are issues with muslims etc BJP is slowly making into roads.  North east voted for BJp as it wanted attention and development from centre which  has neglected it in the past also most of the BJP leaders in North east are ex congressmen who joined BJP.

TDP is regional like shiv sena, dmk bsp sp and aiadmk etc. Only shiv sena for a very short time managed to make a dent on national stage because of it's anti muslim stance but now it is currently reduced to what it always has been a state level party. Even if cbn has national aspirations the time has long gone he is old now and he knows it.

Andhra settlers have been in telangana for a very long time and they are not going to andhra their bread and butter and their future is in telangana  so why would they vote based on andhra feelings.  Many andhra businessman in telangana will vote for KCR's party only as it is profitable for them to do so.So what if TDP does not get anything in telangana. It's main focus is in andhra is what i am saying. TDP  in telangana is not being given importance  by CBN as his main focus is andhra pradesh.

Edited by Book_Worm

41 minutes ago, Book_Worm said:

The basic aim of any political party is to fulfill the aspirations of the people it claims to represent. In this case it is Telugu pride how will it get a voter's base in bihar or mumbai?  BJP's agenda on the other hand is based on Hinduvata which is common all over india and hence it is accepted. The places where there are issues with muslims etc BJP is slowly making into roads.  North east voted for BJp as it wanted attention and development from centre which  has neglected it in the past also most of the BJP leaders in North east are ex congressmen who joined BJP.

TDP is regional like shiv sena, dmk bsp sp and aiadmk etc. Only shiv sena for a very short time managed to make a dent on national stage because of it's anti muslim stance but now it is currently reduced to what it always has been a state level party. Even if cbn has national aspirations the time has long gone he is old now and he knows it.

Andhra settlers have been in telangana for a very long time and they are not going to andhra their bread and butter and their future is in telangana  so why would they vote based on andhra feelings.  Many andhra businessman in telangana will vote for KCR's party only as it is profitable for them to do so.So what if TDP does not get anything in telangana. It's main focus is in andhra is what i am saying. TDP  in telangana is not being given importance  by CBN as his main focus is andhra pradesh.

Well thats why I mentioned Telangana. TDP surely representing the people Telegu pride should be a player atleast in Telangana. CBN is not interested cause he knows the party is dead. You forget GMHC election was the final stand of the TDP. Lokesh and CBN held many rallies.

Keep in mind CBN has always had ambitions for TDP to a national party. To this end they even field candidates in Andaman 

https://www.livemint.com/Politics/5Fj18qBaW38VnsKnp8nNOJ/TDPs-victory-in-Andaman-polls-may-boost-its-bid-to-achieve.html

The BSP fields candidates everywhere. They are in alliance with Jd(s) for the Karnataka polls.

BJP is making inroads in places like Odisha which does not have muslim issues. Its making inroads due to a strong work ethic and cadre booth management. The difference between the TDP and the BJP is that its not a hereditary property. Somebody like Dharmendra Pradhan rose through the grassroots in Odisha.