Bangladesh create history.

Bit harsh by the OP.  But I can understand where he's coming from.

I want to feel sympathy for the Lankans, for being knocked out of their own hosted independence trophy by a bunch of perennial bottlers, but I am well aware that they can be provocative pr!cks quite often. 

I want to feel good for Bangladesh, an underdog almost every time they step foot on the field, but their players attitude and behavior makes this almost impossible.  Their fans reflect this massive insecurity and chip on the shoulder vibe, that really takes the shine off my soft corner for BD.  

And the drama at the end with the walk-off threatened?  Ridiculuous.  Almost makes one think that they didn't deserve to win at that point.

Bit harsh by the OP.  But I can understand where he's coming from.

I want to feel sympathy for the Lankans, for being knocked out of their own hosted independence trophy by a bunch of perennial bottlers, but I am well aware that they can be provocative pr!cks quite often. 

I want to feel good for Bangladesh, an underdog almost every time they step foot on the field, but their players attitude and behavior makes this almost impossible.  Their fans reflect this massive insecurity and chip on the shoulder vibe, that really takes the shine off my soft corner for BD.  

And the drama at the end with the walk-off threatened?  Ridiculuous.  Almost makes one think that they didn't deserve to win at that point.
I Lost respect for them when they showed dhoni's head in mushi's hand. Then his so called tweet was kneel in the coffin. I respect PNG more then them as a team.

Sent from my vivo 1714 using Tapatalk

22 minutes ago, Kohlifan said:

I Lost respect for them when they showed dhoni's head in mushi's hand. Then his so called tweet was kneel in the coffin. I respect PNG more then them as a team.

Sent from my vivo 1714 using Tapatalk

who is "they"?  Don't extrapolate too much from random fan behavior.  Plenty of idiot desi morons all across Ind, Pak, SL and BD.   

But for sure, neither BD fans, or their players, make it easy for other neutrals to like them.