Bangladesh create history.

They are utter cheaters. When they were somewhere in 12th over 100/2 and it was passing shower (just drizzling). I saw Tamim begged from umpire few times to call off the match since they are ahead of DL. Such a loser. Most arrogont team n fans I have ever seen was BD:bumsmack:

Edited by beetle
who is "they"?  Don't extrapolate too much from random fan behavior.  Plenty of idiot desi morons all across Ind, Pak, SL and BD.   

But for sure, neither BD fans, or their players, make it easy for other neutrals to like them.
It was showing in bangladesh news channels dear... We never showed anything like that. Its not random fan behaviour. Watch their fans

Sent from my vivo 1714 using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, bowl_out said:

What exactly happened? Videos anybody?

I was watching the last 4 overs. 2 Short ball in the last over, no noball was given. Shakib was calling his batsmen off the field which I found to be retarded. Bad umpiring, bad idea from Shakib, all in all a Sh*t Storm. And to top it off, after the game one BD player (don't know his name) was fighting with Kusal mendis. 

2 minutes ago, Naila Makhdoom said:

Pakistani genes once in a while do wake up in them and they create history.

I know that lost never heal wound of Indians :cantstop: Once in a while wins are the biggest shock anybody can give. Oops last year slap still hurts :hysterical:

I was watching the last 4 overs. 2 Short ball in the last over, no noball was given. Shakib was calling his batsmen off the field which I found to be retarded. Bad umpiring, bad idea from Shakib, all in all a Sh*t Storm. And to top it off, after the game one BD player (don't know his name) was fighting with Kusal mendis. 

Looks like they are taking this waaaaaay too seriously
56 minutes ago, maniac said:

God now I have to be invested in this stupid final of this mediocre tournament.

Losing to Bangladesh will be an embarrassment and winning won’t mean much and just business as usual.

Beating them in a close final with all their fans having mood and emotional swings like pendulum would be ultimate to watch :p:

1 hour ago, Lala said:

They are utter cheaters. When they were somewhere in 12th over 100/2 and it was passing shower (just drizzling). I saw Tamim begged from umpire few times to call off the match since they are ahead of DL. Such a loser. Most arrogont team n fans I have ever seen was BD:bumsmack:

imagine Indians and Pakistanis agreeing on anything, and that too in some one being arrogant and utterly bad, they must be pretty much anus of the world bad for that to happen.