ICFers you have met in real life

Trichromatic

@Malcolm Merlyn

@Trichromatic

@Rightarmfast

and i asked few of my ex colleagues ( samsung ) to create accounts in ICF to support me when needed .. 3/4 created and were active for few months and then left 

when i met sunnyji he was carrying a  1.2 crore cheque  ( without filling account name ) .. thought i will get free parties every week if he end up doing  MS in banaglore , unfortunately he is yet to join :mad: 

1 minute ago, Trichromatic said:

@Rightarmfast is completely different from his online persona.

Dude, I have always confessed I am a much older guy :) 38 yrs!!!!  lolz, anyway, I hope you mean it in a good way.. or do you?:drool:

Btw @Trichromatic , you missed seeing @velu dancing after the match!!! The whole place lit up.. But you missed his dance :aha:

1 minute ago, Rightarmfast said:

Dude, I have always confessed I am a much older guy :) 38 yrs!!!!  lolz, anyway, I hope you mean it in a good way.. or do you?:drool:

Btw @Trichromatic , you missed seeing @velu dancing after the match!!! The whole place lit up.. But you missed his dance :aha:

not sure what i did , or what we did :phehe:  :beer: 

the guys left to us tried nagin dance , but they were too drunk to pull it off :phehe: 

Gunner, who is not here anymore, shares a bed with me :icflove: - Seriously, thanks to ICF for this BFF. He's a very good friend to have.

Will meet @Desi Cartman sometime soon, he is on my FB.

Also met Varun.

And a couple other oldies I remember real names, but forget their user names.

Edited by flamy

11 hours ago, flamy said:

Gunner, who is not here anymore, shares a bed with me :icflove: - Seriously, thanks to ICF for this BFF. He's a very good friend to have.

Will meet @Desi Cartman sometime soon, he is on my FB.

Also met Varun.

And a couple other oldies I remember real names, but forget their user names.

Ask  Desi to post here.