velu

Nidahas Trophy Final [ Ind vs BD ] - March 18th , Colombo

53 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

They have blocked me and few other Indian fans for a week there. They always do that before an Indo-Bangla game...what losers :hysterical:

Will troll them next week though :giggle:

lol they just live in thier own little world dont they??.Just went there to have a bit of fun,and see how they are explaining the hate for thier team for all the other teams in Subcontinent .The delusion is simply hilarious.

i ll just put a quote here,for the luls

ndia - India has one of the most skewed sex ratios in the world. Hundreds of millions of Indian men are and will remain a virgin. Their only "release" courtesy of a Kohli ton. India's desperate need for global approval unmet, mocked, and ridiculed by the global powers that be. Trump's son straight up came to India and said how poor it was. And they will still buy his crappy condos. There are only two Billion Plus countries. China rules the world, while the other plays cricket. A nation fully emasculated.

Pakistan - Taliban. Enough said. Must be frustrating looking down on Bangladesh all the way from the UAE.

Sri Lanka - about to plunge into another civil war. Killing off their minorities even as they celebrate Independence. Enough said. 

t’s like a respite for them, to joind hands to mock/malign BD. They become bhai bhais, especially the two who have long been enemies and faught 4 or 6wars so far (who knows more maybe to come in future). Strangely but true. I’ve seen how both become best of friends when BD wins a game or does what it did to SL, last game. But they never credit the good points but always look for anything to write negative about BD.

I mean wtf ???  Do these guys even live in the same earth as us all.....???? wtf happened there after 1947 ??,seriously,we should have let them be east pakistan....:giggle::giggle:

Edited by RAZPOR

What is scary is the aftermath, we will see Unadkunt  in the team for long time , Couldn't see the MUJRA, SELECTORS WILL TAKE CREDIT FOR THEIR FAILURE, GUYS NEED TO SHOW PATIENCE WITH sHANKAR, T20 TEAM NEEDS AN OVERHAUL N IS LONG DUE, LETS GET RID OF Dhoni

I watched entire match online and was really excited until last bowl. Couldn't post any comment here. 

DK blinders was the best one I have seen in recent years. Last ball six. What a knock he played. 

58 minutes ago, CoverDrive said:

Anywhere way can see the highlights?

YouTube. It involves rights so it will be removed quickly. Just check you tube. 

Edited by Nash

Guest, sign in to access all features.