Why does beating Bangladesh feel so good ?

Dude nothing againt bd as a team they are playing some top cricket atm. But i might die of cringe when ever they are part of a series utter classless tasteless memes pathetically emotional and foolish fans and players just cant like them even if one tries. I mean one respects pak or sl even after defeats but bd make it very tough. If SL and pak fans are happy India beat BD, then bd have some introspection to do as to how annoying they are as a nation. But credit to them for making it to the final and making it as memorable as possible for a t20 game.

It is very difficult to have a rational, reasonable debate with a Bangladeshi fan in general. They think they're world class team but barring Shakib they dont have anybody. Mahmudullah, Mushfiqur, Tamim are inconsistent.

Misinterpreting the facts, then showing it as proof wouldn't change the reality & invite some brutal reaction from posters. 

For eg: Bangladesh won test series in WI in 2009 when WI regulars were on strike & WICB fielded a young inexperienced side. Ban beat them & were chest thumping how after getting test recognition in 2000, they beat an overseas test side in less than a decade compared to India which took more than 3 decades to do so. :facepalm:

What kind of logic is this? I hate this type of idiocy & more than the joy of beating them it brings me relief that I'd not witness crazy over the top reactions from their fans on various internet websites, forums.

Edited by Turning_track
1 minute ago, Turning_track said:

It is very difficult to have a rational, reasonable debate with a Bangladeshi fan in general. They think they're world class team but barring Shakib they dont have anybody. Mahmudullah, Mushfiqur, Tamim are inconsistent.

Misinterpreting the facts, then showing it as proof wouldn't change the reality & invite some brutal reaction from posters. 

For eg: Bangladesh won test series in WI in 2009 when WI regulars were on strike & WICB fielded a young inexperienced side. Ban beat them & were chest thumping how after getting test recognition in 2000, they beat an overseas test side in less than a decade compared to India which took more than 3 decades to do so. :facepalm:

What kind of logic is this? I hate this type of idiocy & more than the joy of beating them it brings me relief that I'd not witness crazy other the top reactions from their fans on various internet websites, forums.

Shakib is garbage too. Never seen him doing anything special against big team in crucial games. Lets just not go by ranking which says Babar Azam as best T20 batsman...LOL.

Ben Stokes is way better than Shakib.

11 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Shakib is garbage too. Never seen him doing anything special against big team in crucial games. Lets just not go by ranking which says Babar Azam as best T20 batsman...LOL.

Ben Stokes is way better than Shakib.

I gave Shakib leeway just for the sake of rankings only which Bangladeshis love to retort to. For them the parameters are-

1.ICC rankings

2.Shakib has played for 6 years in IPL & in other t20 leagues like CPL, BBL etc. 

I'd take Stokes over Shakib any day.

Edited by Turning_track

B*desh have done nothing to world cricket so far. They just participate for world tournaments and go. Sometime they upset big teams here and there but not consistent. They are yet to lift a major trophy (at least Asia Cup). They have been playing cricket almost 2 decades still not improved. But their fans see them as a Giant team. They are nowhere to compare this team with other 3 subcontinent team. PAK,IND & SL have produce world class players, kept so many records. Afghanistan will take over BD soon. TBH among all subcontinent teams SL was the most improved team so far but they are now in a very danger era like WI. They won a WC after 14 years of cricketing moreover they qualified for many ICC event finals. 5 times Asia cup winners. Very sad to see this BD players are being arrogant towards others without doing much. That water boy (dont know his name, never played I guess) fought with opposition captain and other players were so embarrassing.How if this water boy had played? If so he would have slapped perera. No respect for seniors. Even muhmuddulla couldnt stop it. They forgot they were massacred couple of month ago in Dhaka by this SL but this team forgot everything and acting like super heroes just after winning couple of matches. See how them & their fans' thinking pattern are? Disrespecting others :whack3:

8 hours ago, MechEng said:

I only find that Mashrafe Mortaza very annoying, Mushfiqur Rahim is okay except for his antics in 2016 t20 WC, the nagin dance is cringe.

And his tweet after India lost to WI? I can't think of any other International cricketer who would tweet like that let alone an ex-captain of a Test playing nation.

Edited by bowl_out
10 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

There is no cricketing reason for that. BD is a minnow team in every sense...so beating them should not bother us at all. But it does because of their cocky attitude. Fans, players, commentators, media - all act like jangli.

BD are no more a minnows at least in LOIs in SC.

Edited by rkt.india

that nagin dance is enough never ever  to support BAN. The entire team, even one of the coaching staff (i think it is ex player Masood) is seen participating in that ugly OTT celebarations. And all these.... just for a very low prestige  T20 league match win. I fear to think what would be it like if they win the world cup by any chance !

46 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

I fear to think what would be it like if they win the world cup by any chance !

lol not gonna happen for another 3 more decades. They are minnows forever. never think about WC, just ask them to win an Asia Cup will you. They need to show step by step that they are a competitive side like other SC 3 teams. It's a hilarious to think about WC for them now, even defeated to a young Indian side. They had the most experienced side playing continuously up to date but yet to produce a title. Shakib, Tamim and  Mushi were playing in WC 2007 against India I remember and they continuously playing 11 more years but they are yet to keep records or show some significance. 

they dont have an adult in the team...

when Sourav Ganguly asked the entire team to remove their shirts at lords in revenge for the earlier Flintoff's act in India, both Sachin and Dravid interfered and asked the youngsters not to do such stupid things. Otherwise Harbhajan, Sehwag and the other youngsters would have followed Saurav and we would have looked like the present Bangladesh now. 

even though kohli acts like a rabid Pokemon, he is pretty controlled the moment the match is finished. he doesnt show any antics anymore. meaning that, the entire thing is like an act to provoke the opposition and he relaxes once the game is over. unlike for example Gambhir, who is more like Saurav...

Bangladesh lack a IK, Dhoni, Dravid, srt, Younis khan, Misbah, Hussey, Muralitharan kind of a player who is more aware of the situation and carries himself with dignity. 

shakib their star player is unfortunately still a kid in maturity and even Yuvraj singh in his teens is a more mature person than that. Mushfiqur Rahman is another angry kid. the other Bangladeshis seem like very gullible youngsters. Mortaza is another moron. he is such a bad influence on Tashkin...

Edited by Temujin Khaghan