Ahahahahaha - Lets take a moment and laugh at Bangladesh

12 minutes ago, broken_wings said:

I can't find any difference between arrogant indian fans and arrogant bd fans. They both are the same. Only difference is Indian fans have been mocking others for ages and now BD fans have just started.

Well the main point is what is the cause of the Bangladesh fans or players arrogance and obnoxiousness?

Indian’s have the no.1 team,just won the tournament,Rich cricketing history and won every tournament too...sure gloating and rubbing it in is not good but you can understand where it comes from ...I won’t speak for Pak and Srilankan fans but on the same lines you can tell why they might behave over the top.

Seriously where does this over confidence come from? Even that can be taken with a pinch of salt but the behavior of some of your players is over the top Obnoxious.

Look at the celebration of any team even when they won the World Cup or WT20 and show me such obscene scenes which only Bangladesh can be capable of?

I don’t like the Gangnam style or Champyan dance celebrations from WI fans either but that is more inclusive and not to rub it in opposition faces...even opposition fans are part of those festivities.

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

They are going mental in some of their forums. This is a formative change, i think we will see more obnoxious fans from amoung them in future.

Its very important to 'Not hate on BD now"

Excerpts from a post in a Bd forum.

"WE ARE THE MOST HATED TEAM IN CRICKET. 

Just look at the way that stadium celebrated India's win. Couldn't tell if this was a celebration of their independence or the rebirth of a new Indian state. Pretty sure the Pakistanis are happy too.  Bangladesh is the most hated team in the world. We can pretend otherwise or we can embrace. I say let's embrace it. 

Their hatred of us will never change. Why? Because that hatred has very little to do with cricket and everything to do with themselves. Bangladesh acts as a mirror for these 3 countries, they see themselves when they see us. Shakib's behavior is no different than Gavaskar, Ranatunga. Cobra not any more obnoxious than Kohlis "routines." Even Pakistani players arent as hated and they straight up match fix. But they will never admit that. Instead this will just be an excuse for their visceral hatred. We are no different than them, they just can't handle that fact. 

Hating Bangladesh is an excuse, an escape. Why? well why not? Just look at them:

India - India has one of the most skewed sex ratios in the world. Hundreds of millions of Indian men are and will remain a virgin. Their only "release" courtesy of a Kohli ton. India's desperate need for global approval unmet, mocked, and ridiculed by the global powers that be. Trump's son straight up came to India and said how poor it was. And they will still buy his crappy condos. There are only two Billion Plus countries. China rules the world, while the other plays cricket. A nation fully emasculated.

Pakistan - Taliban. Enough said. Must be frustrating looking down on Bangladesh all the way from the UAE.

Sri Lanka - about to plunge into another civil war. Killing off their minorities even as they celebrate Independence. Enough said. 

Bangladesh is a distraction. Hating us, mocking us, is nothing more than an attempt to shield themselves from the truth. Seeing Bangladesh act the way our fans and players do is a reminder of who they are, and what they are. They will claim it's because of respect, and winning games, blah blah blah. Don't ever let them fool you with that BS. It has nothing to do with games won or lost. Nothing to do with Cricket. I have to highlight this before all the indo-pak internet-bahinis show up.

Sure, you can say BD is the same. Absolutely wee are the same. Our fans use cricket as a way to feel better about the country...just like they do. We are no better than those 3, BUT we are no worse. 

So embrace it. We are the bad guys. The guys nobody likes. Shakib is uneducated and rude and has anger issues. Oh well, what are they gonna do about it? Kick out Bangladesh from cricket? Nope. Take away test status? Can't do that either. In fact, India's IPL teams will still pay big money for that same Shakib. ICC will still acknowledge that gunda as the best all-rounder on the planet. Pakistan will continue to pay big money to have one of our badtamiz visit their country. The Lankans and Pakistanis will still play in our BPL, happily accepting Beggerdeshis money. 

This post is a mirror. We are a mirror. And we are going nowhere, always here to constantly reminding them of their own s***** existence."

another one read

WE are the villains now guys! Cherish the fact! Everyone hates us but cant stop us tho.. so anyone behind keyboards and tv screens with big mouths having thins to say about us, guess what? Your opinions dont mean jack ****! We are getting better each day thats why everyone else is afraid. Simple fact!

LMFAOOO!! Bro which forum did you find this in? I want to go and read the comments :phehe:

Man when Afg gets a bit better, will their fans become as looney as these guys? Jezz

16 minutes ago, maniac said:

Well the main point is what is the cause of the Bangladesh fans or players arrogance and obnoxiousness?

Indian’s have the no.1 team,just won the tournament,Rich cricketing history and won every tournament too...sure gloating and rubbing it in is not good but you can understand where it comes from ...I won’t speak for Pak and Srilankan fans but on the same lines you can tell why they might behave over the top.

Seriously where does this over confidence come from? Even that can be taken with a pinch of salt but the behavior of some of your players is over the top Obnoxious.

Look at the celebration of any team even when they won the World Cup or WT20 and show me such obscene scenes which only Bangladesh can be capable of?

I don’t like the Gangnam style or Champyan dance celebrations from WI fans either but that is more inclusive and not to rub it in opposition faces...even opposition fans are part of those festivities.

So, as per your argument, since BD has not won anything to mention, BD fans have no rights to be proud of their team ? BD fans have no rights to answer back when someone mocks their players ? BD fans don't have rights to hate others who hate them even more ?

Mind you, fans are fans, does not matter how much trophies your team win or not. They will always support their team and show as much hate as other teams/fans show towards them. Specially since BD has started playing well for last 3-4 years, the fan will be cheerful and bit arrogant sometimes, but they will also get matured over the time. I am sure you won't see them react the same way after 10-12 years. Every fan following has that time phrase.

Edited by broken_wings
3 minutes ago, broken_wings said:

So, as per your argument, sine BD has not won anything to mention, BD fans have no rights to be proud of their team ? BD fans have no rights to answer back when someone mocks their players ? BD fans don't have rights to hate others who hate them even more ?

Mind you, fans are fans, does not matter how much trophies your team win or not. They will always support their team and show as much hate as other teams/fans show towards them. Specially since BD has started playing well for last 3-4 years, the fan will be cheerful and bit arrogant sometimes, but they will also get matured over the time. I am sure you won't see them react the same way after 10-12 years. Every fan following has that time phrase.

Making fun is one thing, severed head is another. Tasteless.

Then your fans come to this forum and call us liars. Not cool.

You have every right to be proud of your team but do not denegrate others in the process. Picking fights with SL players was classless.

Then your PM also jumps in and has opinion about no ball as if that would have mattered.

It is not one isolated incident that is the problem but is a serial pattern of bad behavior that comes across poorly.

Anyway if it makes you feel better I am also proud of BD team and their fans who show genuine passion. You guys played well and we congratulate you for that.

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

Making fun is one thing, severed head is another. Tasteless.

Then your fans come to this forum and call us liars. Not cool.

You have every right to be proud of your team but do not denegrate others in the process. Picking fights with SL players was classless.

Then your PM also jumps in and has opinion about no ball as if that would have mattered.

It is not one isolated incident that is the problem but is a serial pattern of bad behavior that comes across poorly.

Anyway if it makes you feel better I am also proud of BD team and their fans who show genuine passion. You guys played well and we congratulate you for that.

You just gave some examples what I have just said...immaturity !! BD just started winning against big guns in all formats, which was unthinkable even 10 years ago. As they will keep continue winning more, BD fans will also get more maturity.

Even today if India losses to BD, Indian people will throw bricks at players house, they will put fire of players posters, at least BD people don't do that to their own players.

1 hour ago, broken_wings said:

I can't find any difference between arrogant indian fans and arrogant bd fans. They both are the same. Only difference is Indian fans have been mocking others for ages and now BD fans have just started.

What is the fetish of bd fans and horrible  photoshop of chopping opposition players. This is worse. Hopefully they can mature. This behavior is dangerous for any human even if they are tiger fans. It’s just a game they seem to take it to extremes.

Give credit where its due. Bangladesh should not be any bigger than our own Uttar pradesh, yet it is trying to compete. They still have some very respect worthy players. Lets focus on the positives. Cricket is vanishing from all parts. WI is declining, so in a time like this, its refreshing to see that a nation is emerging which is absolutely crazy about cricket.  We need a few more nations like BD with such fans for cricket to survive.... Look at the bigger picture.

Obviously, better behaviour and respect would be helpful. But you cant get them all!

4 hours ago, broken_wings said:

You just gave some examples what I have just said...immaturity !! BD just started winning against big guns in all formats, which was unthinkable even 10 years ago. As they will keep continue winning more, BD fans will also get more maturity.

Even today if India losses to BD, Indian people will throw bricks at players house, they will put fire of players posters, at least BD people don't do that to their own players.

Bangladesh is a laughing stock of world cricket, don't compare yourself with India or Indian fans, no fan club in the history of sports is as childish and immature as bang bros

7 hours ago, broken_wings said:

Once again you took an unneccesary cheap shot at us. We understand we have people like that but seldom has anyone on this forum gone to BD forum and started calling everyone a liar while your own board is admitting a fault.

Comparing players breaking a dressing room to some drunk hooligan throwing bricks is where we do have a huge gap that is sometimes difficult to bridge.

6 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Give credit where its due. Bangladesh should not be any bigger than our own Uttar pradesh, yet it is trying to compete. They still have some very respect worthy players. Lets focus on the positives. Cricket is vanishing from all parts. WI is declining, so in a time like this, its refreshing to see that a nation is emerging which is absolutely crazy about cricket.  We need a few more nations like BD with such fans for cricket to survive.... Look at the bigger picture.

Obviously, better behaviour and respect would be helpful. But you cant get them all!

Nepal is another country which is nuts about cricket. Good that they got ODI status. An Asia cup involving India, Pak, Afghan, Bang, SL and Nepal will be epic.