Nidahas Trophy 2018: Dinesh Karthik says he learnt the art of finishing from MS Dhoni !!!

velu

It all comes from experience: Karthik

Dinesh Karthik has always been one kind of a person who remained calm no matter what the situation was. He managed to churn some amazing cricketing shots and dispelled the growing danger with a touch of furnace and class. The 32-year-old said that such calmness can only be acquired only through experience and no one can buy it.

Dinesh-Karthik-1.jpg

He also said that Dhoni is the Picasso of this art. Noting that he remains as cool as an ice under such pressure-cooker situations, he thanked the former Indian captain after learning so many things from him in the past.

“I guess it comes from experience. That can’t be bought. You learn it over the years – it’s important to stay calm. Dhoni is a great example of that. You can see how calm he is, and you learn a lot of things from a lot of people, and one thing I’ve learned from Dhoni is how he finishes.”

He also said that Dhoni is the Picasso of this art. :rotfl::icflove: 

https://www.crictracker.com/nidahas-trophy-2018-dinesh-karthik-says-he-learnt-the-art-of-finishing-from-ms-dhoni/

iuyqtex0.jpeg!Portrait.jpeg

dhoni-1443353272-800.jpg

Pablo Picasso (/pɪˈkɑːs, -ˈkæs/;[2] Spanish: [ˈpaβlo piˈkaso]; 25 October 1881 – 8 April 1973) was a Spanish painter, sculptor, printmaker, ceramicist, stage designer, poet and playwright who spent most of his adult life in France. Regarded as one of the most influential artists of the 20th century, he is known for co-founding the Cubistmovement, the invention of constructed sculpture,[3][4] the co-invention of collage, and for the wide variety of styles that he helped develop and explore. 

Thanks @Trichromatic for sharing this :hail: 

11 minutes ago, UnknownGenius said:

Dhoni producing match winners even when he is not playing. What an inspiration.

I don't remember last time anyone said they learnt how to win matches from Sachin b/c fact is Tendy was never a great match winner.

India's best match winners

ODI's - Kohli and Dhoni

T20 - Kohli

Tests - Ashwin / Kumble / Dravid

Ah I see, velu's new pet is here :biggrin:

There is seriously something going on here...why does everyone have to throw Dhoni a bone.

MSD sucks with on field performances  we start hearing that he has been inspiring, he helps spinners take wickets, he does great splits and stumping WTF.

Since when has cricket not become about actually performing on the field.

As DK rightly said in his PC, He was playing every series like his last and this performance has just earned him a lifeline.

Rahul is dropped despite performing every single time...he is literally put in a spot to play for his spot every game.

Sundar won the MOS and there is no guarantee he will be in the starting line up next game.

All the rookies might never ever play for India.We won’t be surprised if that happens.

No guarantee that Pandey will continue or Raina.

How come Dhoni’s spot is unchallenged?

Edited by maniac
5 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

If it wasn't for sachin's politics.. DK would be playing along Dhoni @Khota 

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/forums/topic/106586-dk-pant/?do=findComment&comment=3615995

DK turned out be to Dhoni's student as well just like Pandey. 

What a legend:bow: 

Everyone has learned everything from Dhoni. My problem is Dhoni has forgotten everything.