Bangladeshi player kicking rail on the way to dressing room

7 hours ago, Sean Bradley said:

Op is blowing things out of proportion, OK India has won the Nidahas Trophy, now move on, give your Bangladesh Hatred a break.

If your children behave badly and you correct them does that mean you hate them? How can you defend the behavior of this BD player? Please explain that to me.

1 hour ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

you know some of the best players ever are what you call "midgets." Tendulkar, Gavaskar, Brian Lara. Do not judge a man by his size. The average height in India is not that high. but still there is a fight in all of us. 

I forgot to add an extra word. "classless" midgets. 

7 hours ago, Khota said:

If your children behave badly and you correct them does that mean you hate them? How can you defend the behavior of this BD player? Please explain that to me.

Firstly Mahmadullah is not your child that you are trying to tame and control, we have seen worse offences on cricket field than this, this is barely anything, he was annoyed with himself an kicked the railing on the way. No one needs to defend anything, because no one cares.

6 hours ago, CalcuttaNightReader said:

i will not use phrase "classless midget" myself, but that is good description for Mushfiqur rahman. That is one player I very much do not care for. But the player in the video is Mahmud Ullah. He is neither "classless" or "midget" Looks to be of fairly good height in fact. 

So kicking rails which is near to the crowd is not classless to you? Who knows there could be small kids sitting nearby. Show some class dude. 

Edited by Lannister