Md.Shami offered grade B contract as corruption investigation ends

maniac

38 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

I dont want to insinuate anything here, but what makes you think Dravid and Tendulkar never did it?

I do believe in the inherent goodness and fairness of people

Not all humans are dogs and bitches. 

People marry for a reason and a lot of people are fairly content staying within the laxman rekha. The laxman rekha can be different for different people but cheating is definetely crossing that rekha.

On a lighter note, shami is soon going to be persona non grata for the wives of other cricketers. He will be that person wives don't want  their husbands fraternizing  with . 

:y::motz::tsk::rant::no::nono::hmpf:

Khabardaar joh shami ke saath rahe to :damnmate:

Shami will be sitting  with the old wolf shastri :cheers:

Edited by beetle
19 minutes ago, beetle said:

Not all humans are dogs and bitches.

this is a recurring theme, there is no need to denigrate those who are perceived to be promiscuous, how can we say with assurance that having one partner and being in a monogamous relationship at all times is the best way to lead life for them its their life, given that there are no medical implications in this day and age, one can not dictate ones way way of life on to others. Shami is a Muslim its allowed in his culture to wed multiple wives, however unethical it might seem to many Indians, its still allowed in Muslim personal law. He would say i was looking for a second wife one could argue that polygamy is illegal in India, he could argue he is a Muslim and it will be a stand still then what?  ( BTW polygamy is apparently more prevalent among Hindus and Buddhists than Muslims in India)

47 minutes ago, Vilander said:

this is a recurring theme, there is no need to denigrate those who are perceived to be promiscuous, how can we say with assurance that having one partner and being in a monogamous relationship at all times is the best way to lead life for them its their life, given that there are no medical implications in this day and age, one can not dictate ones way way of life on to others. Shami is a Muslim its allowed in his culture to wed multiple wives, however unethical it might seem to many Indians, its still allowed in Muslim personal law. He would say i was looking for a second wife one could argue that polygamy is illegal in India, he could argue he is a Muslim and it will be a stand still then what?  ( BTW polygamy is apparently more prevalent among Hindus and Buddhists than Muslims in India)

I think we were done with the discussion. 

Our views on the topic of married people indulging in promiscous behavior (having a free pass to cheat )do not match and we can agree to disagree.

Edited by beetle
38 minutes ago, beetle said:

I think we were done with the discussion. 

Our views on the topic of married people indulging in promiscous behavior (having a free pass to cheat )do not match and we can agree to disagree.

yeah you can not call them dogs though, its natural for both dogs and humans. 

30 minutes ago, raki05 said:

People being so pragmatic here, how would you feel if something like that happen to you. Whether men/women. Wo kehtey hai na jispe bitati hai usko hi pata chalta hai. May be sami wife is overdoing it but it doesn't compensate the cheating she has suffered

What cheating? Shami was just enjoying the perks of being a muslim, he's allowed to have 4 wives :Giggity:

15 hours ago, Naila Makhdoom said:

Great news. Go Shami prove your haters in India wrong. My fav Indian player. Kick your idiot wife out

Tbh most are hating his wife based on their judgement of her character as if they know her personally. Gold digger or not, if Shami cheated his wife he has caused her trauma. 

1 hour ago, nikred said:

Haters in India??? Apart from his wife, I did not see any real hate towards him. Did I miss something?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

It is her usual anti Indian vitriol .

She was playing the anti muslim card earlier where both husband wife are muslims. 

43 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

where was Azharuddin and Ajay Jadeja from? :phehe:

I knew some phateechar padosi would come here with this phateechar reply. Pakistanis are still stuck in in the 20th century, we found 2 pests in our team a long long time ago and we made an example out of them and never let them back into cricket, but your phateechar country has been continuously producing cheats and fixers since 1951 and your shameless board has even allowed that phateechar fixer amir back into your national team, that's fking disgraceful but expected from your nation, the poster boy of pak cricket is a convicted fixer lol, just tells you about the character of Pakistani society

On 3/23/2018 at 9:33 AM, Rightarmfast said:

Though, you will have to agree that Shami's wife's intentions dont seem the best in the world. She herself looks very shady!

Yes that I will not contest.  However in any situation like this, a real or perceived sense of betrayal become rage and desire for vengeance. She definitely seems to be over the top. Personally I’d not want to know her.  But her basic case seems solid to me.  

17 minutes ago, Green Monster said:

i'm Amreekan little kira, only a fan of phateechar Azharuddin and Jadeja can come up with such excuses!!!  

You can take a phateecharstani out of phateecharstan but you can't take the phateecharpana out of a pakistani, no matter where you live right now, you still are a phateechar pakistani to me

1 hour ago, Green Monster said:

where was Azharuddin and Ajay Jadeja from? :phehe:

Those days there were lot of Indo pak matches and players were very friendly. 

These two must have picked up the burri aadatein from the pak players.....:p:

Edited by beetle