Md.Shami offered grade B contract as corruption investigation ends

maniac

9 minutes ago, NameGoesHere said:

His wife is a bit over the top, but I don't sympathise with Shami.  By all accounts he seems to be quote a ladies man.  He had it coming.

A lot of cricketers cheat on their wives.

So many times, they would have lost count.

Not saying its ok but its what it is.

Edited by sensible-indian

There is not a single celebrity who dont cheat their partner. NOT A SINGLE CELEBRITY!!! Some get caught. Bad for these small town guys like Shami because they never get to meet women their entire life. The moment they meet one, they think of marriage and then later, keep on sleeping around.

Do I support Shami? Yes! What is his wife's achievement in life anyway, apart from catching hold of a top cricketer?

7 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

There is not a single celebrity who dont cheat their partner. NOT A SINGLE CELEBRITY!!! Some get caught. Bad for these small town guys like Shami because they never get to meet women their entire life. The moment they meet one, they think of marriage and then later, keep on sleeping around.

Do I support Shami? Yes! What is his wife's achievement in life anyway, apart from catching hold of a top cricketer?

and that too by lying, hiding about her previous marriage. 

9 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

Agree,  Shami Bhai and all Male celebrities deserve to have their fun.  Only Beta Males with Lack of opportunity would take  a dig at him, the usual boring unwanted Men who proudly wear the badge of " Faithful Husband " mainly due to lack of opportunity. 

Edited by rageaddict