Best Fast Bowler in the world

1 hour ago, ravishingravi said:

If I had to pick the most complete fast bowler, Pat Cummins would be right at the top. Pace, bounce, conventional swing or reverse swing. This is a true champion bowler. Pity we lost him for so many years after his brilliant debut. 

Watching him rattle SA today on flat deck has been fun. 

Cummins is like Veeru of fast bowling.  He may not have the best numbers.  But he makes things happen.  And not dependent on conditions either.  My favorite non-Indian bowler since Australia toured India and I saw him bowl in that series.  Hard working lion-heart bowler.  And can and does bowl absolute jaffas out of nowhere, frequently.

5 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Cummins is like Veeru of fast bowling.  He may not have the best numbers.  But he makes things happen.  And not dependent on conditions either.  My favorite non-Indian bowler since Australia toured India and I saw him bowl in that series.  Hard working lion-heart bowler.  And can and does bowl absolute jaffas out of nowhere, frequently.

but he did bowl on the most helpful surface at Dharmashala in that series.

1 hour ago, Jamadagni said:

How are people missing Rabada? He is by far the best bowler. Cummins is a lesser version of Rabada. 

Rabada is pretty awesome too.  But for me, Cummins has that x-factor.  Its like VVS and his elegance, he may not have the stats, but some of us simply loved his batting.  

Indians overrate Steyn and Starc.

Statc droos his arm, and consequently doesn’t generate much bounce considering he’s 6’6. In fact he’s one dimensional, but it works.

Rabada is the best out of the lot, tall, gets bounce, reverse, conventional seam etc. mark my words he’ll retire as a one of the greats of the game.

Cummins, I also rate higher than Starc. But Starc as of now is ahead, but long term definitely Cummins.

Rabada hands dow.No contest. He always provided  crucial break throughs. Averaging 18 for this year. 20 last year. Highest wicket taker this year so far. 2nd highest last year. Jimmy anderson was good last year. NOt now. You should look at Australia as a unit.  Starc gets the tail  Hazlewood top  Cummins middle. Lyon also helps with them.