Best Fast Bowler in the world

8 minutes ago, putrevus said:

You are right I would not put Shami in top 10 bowlers , he is just too inconsistent.

I am not saying he is an average bowler but he is not the best in the world and I personally will judge him at the end of 2018 .

Regarding top 10, it's interesting he does not feature Inthe ICC top ten of any of the three formats. 

Have to agree with you inconstancy especially first innings is a problem.

2 hours ago, ericjoseph123 said:

Why is Trent Boult is not getting much recognition as one of the best fast bowler in the world. Has a good record in all 3 wickets. destructive at times. He also did well India and Sri lanka too.

Not enough numbers like Rabada. When  he clicks he is one of the most talked about. But Rabada does it silently .

12 hours ago, sandeep said:

Rabada is pretty awesome too.  But for me, Cummins has that x-factor.  Its like VVS and his elegance, he may not have the stats, but some of us simply loved his batting.  

Rabada has both stats and that fear or x-factor, whatever you call it. Strike rate of 38 in tests is ridiculous. 

Cummins is good, but not the best. And not played enough games

Rabada currently the best by a mile

and some may laugh, but Bhuvi in current form is right up there, his stats would be even more amazing if Indian slip corden wasn’t full of butter finger fielders - fecking Kohli and Dhawan

1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

Cummins is highly injury prone bowler. Don't think he will fulfill his potential.  He has had quiet a few stress fractures among other things.

Its a common thing with Australian bowlers. Even Starc is not spared from that. But he has been doing well ever since he came back from his last injury. He just needs to manage his workload as he's a all-format bowler.