Ball Tampering by Aus ?

1 minute ago, prinzo said:

Definitely, bancroft  is really dumb to think he can  get away with it. It clearly shows on TV an object that he tries to hide is used to Tamper with the ball. It is surely a team plan. So I blame the whole aussie team and the coach for making bancroft the fall guy. 

Great point. 

Pretty sure one player doesn't decide he's going to go ahead and do this. Others are definitely aware

5 minutes ago, prinzo said:

Definitely, bancroft  is really dumb to think he can  get away with it. It clearly shows on TV an object that he tries to hide is used to Tamper with the ball. It is surely a team plan. So I blame the whole aussie team and the coach for making bancroft the fall guy. 

Spot on. Just noticed how quick Smith was to jump in when the umpires were questioning Bancroft. It is a team plan and Bancroft is the sacrificial goat. 

Bancroft tried to use a magic trick called "sleight of hand" where you hide the object in between your fingers. Unfortunately for him he is no Haary Potter. Reverse swing is the aim. And to ball Tamper in this important part of the SA innings to bow SA out

Lehman's comments.

"Obviously, there are techniques used by both sides to get the ball reverse and that's just the way the game goes," Lehmann said after the Durban Test. "I have no problems with it, simple. You'd have to ask the umpires and ICC about that one [whether it is legal]. I don't mind the ball moving, I have no problems with it at all."

He is such a thug