Ball Tampering by Aus ?

2 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I can't believe the umpires have not changed the ball and penalized Australia yet. In spite of the Tea break. 

Cover up in progress??. Don't think they can do that in this day and age. 

Lol.. The tampered ball seems to be working in Africa's favour. Aussies just trolled themselves :phehe:

11 minutes ago, kosingh said:

Lehman's comments.

"Obviously, there are techniques used by both sides to get the ball reverse and that's just the way the game goes," Lehmann said after the Durban Test. "I have no problems with it, simple. You'd have to ask the umpires and ICC about that one [whether it is legal]. I don't mind the ball moving, I have no problems with it at all."

He is such a thug

Did he really say that?

*ing disgusting turd. 

Yes, Clear ball tampering and the whole team was involved in this. This was not the first time either. Pat Cummins was caught stepping on the ball in the first innings as well after that he picked up 4 wickets with reverse swing. It was termed "accidental" at that time but anyone could see that he did it on purpose. Now put both incidents together, it can't be a coincidence. Here is the Cummins video 

3 minutes ago, zep1706 said:

Yes, Clear ball tampering and the whole team was involved in this. This was not the first time either. Pat Cummins was caught stepping on the ball in the first innings as well after that he picked up 4 wickets with reverse swing. It was termed "accidental" at that time but anyone could see that he did it on purpose. Now put both incidents together, it can't be a coincidence. Here is the Cummins video 

These Aussies can stoop down to any level to win a match. Fair play doesn't exist in their dictionary. 

1 hour ago, chewy said:

Definitely not Bancroft in his own, whole Aus team and management on this.

Clear case of wholesome cheating  

would need to start questioning the reverse swing Starc been getting in last two matches

The skipper should be  punished too since he is incharge and obviously part of the plan. If the player was pulling the stunt on his own, the punished  skipper can kick his butt out of the team.

Skipper is accountable for what happens on his ship.

20 minutes ago, beetle said:

The skipper should be  punished too since he is incharge and obviously part of the plan. If the player was pulling the stunt on his own, the punished  skipper can kick his butt out of the team.

Skipper is accountable for what happens on his ship.

Captains get banned if their teams have a slow over rate.  There is no excuse for the ICC to hide behind in this.  

The fact that the ball is not changed yet is screaming special  treatment for Australia. 

Edited by sandeep