Ball Tampering by Aus ?

For Australia to temper the ball they should have hired some coaches from Pakistan so that they could be taught properly. 

If this SOB is not punished then ICC is a freaking joke.

Thugs. Cheats. Loud mouths. Convicts.

While Pakistanis cheat because it is their nature the Australians push the envelope to see what they can get away with.

Edited by Khota
Standard procedures for Aussies.

Sadly Pakistani's have earned the cheating reputation, while England and Australia act like they're the beacon of integrity.

Add Sa to the list ,They Have been Caught Tampering with the Ball Most In Recent Times.

A contrite Smith admitted to Australia's leadership group knowing about it. "The leadership group knew about it. We spoke about it at lunch," he said. "I am not proud of what's happened. It's not within the spirit of the game. My integrity, the team's integrity and the leadership group's integrity has come into question. It wont happen again.

This is the first time it has happened under my leadership. 

Deeply regrettable and wont happen again. I can promise you. I can promise you this is the first time it has happened.

I wont consider stepping down [from captaincy]. I still think I am the right person for the job. 

:phehe: