IPL franchises should strip Aussie players from captaincies!

This has nothing to do with IPL. IPL is being running clean and no one scruffs the ball there. Moreover there are only 20 overs to get major benefit of tampering.

This is a deep rooted cultural problem of cricket Australia and I am sure they will now take care of it.

7 hours ago, AmreekanDesi said:

While banishing them altogether is too extreme and probably not good for the league but there is no way that admitted cheaters should be captaining our sides 

All H1 visa holders should be counted guilty for fraud and removed from USA.

5 hours ago, Khota said:

This has nothing to do with IPL. IPL is being running clean and no one scruffs the ball there. Moreover there are only 20 overs to get major benefit of tampering.

This is a deep rooted cultural problem of cricket Australia and I am sure they will now take care of it.

Pretty rich coming from Indians who recently voted for laloo who is in jail for corruption.

7 hours ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Pretty rich coming from Indians who recently voted for laloo who is in jail for corruption.

Australians have been systematically cheating in cricket. This topic pertains to cricket and sports only. If you want to discuss politics then you will never see me defending any Indian politician. I fully understand how corrupt India is.

Is IPL a clean league? Nobody should be scrutinized due to misbehave of couple of players. There are lot of scandals since the past for this I-P-L. Even the founder lalith modi was a part of there. CSK and RR were banned for fixing. So playing couple of Aussies who did ball tampering (cheating) does not give big boost for this league. Just let them continue their captaincy. Even the Warner was the captain of winning SRH team and he put huge effort behind the success.

Edited by beetle
20 hours ago, beetle said:

If Dhoni can still be captain after csk fiasco.....the aussies have nothing to worry.

Situation is not comparable as Dhoni was not found guilty of anything illegal. He captained India as well after CSI got suspended for Meyappan betting. 

Edited by Vilander
On 3/26/2018 at 6:55 AM, Hydra said:

Indians talking about corruption LOL.

Smith is already on the way home to Australia.

He will be dealt with.

More than I can say about other countries who cheat.

So what do you want us Indians to do right now in the face of such evidence being dished out in public.

1) ignore?

2) deny the aussies did it?

3) Find excuses for the  tampering ? 

We are just discussing what is the current flavor scandal.When others are caught doing such stuff, we discuss those too.